Drewskas BLIC/RPIC downloads...

Ok, i'm back with my BLIC download for now. Now i'll be taking kit requests :).
So, if you need a kit, just post a clear pic of it, but nothing too complicated please :) :p

Heres a screenie of my first attempt at a kit, even if it really isn't a cricket kit :p

Attachments

• Liverpool screenie.PNG
    Liverpool screenie.PNG
    46.9 KB · Views: 201
It's good but can't you make it look like the actual Liverpool kit not a cricket Liverpool kit, it looks as though you haven't done much to it.

I didn't have much time last night, and it's my first attempt :p, that would pretty much explain it.

Thanks Hasun :). I stopped making stuff because there wasn't any more stuff to make :(.

Unless...you have something for me to make :).

then try finding rare bats which international players don,t use there must be hundreds of rare bats

Yes but most people aren't interested in that sort of stuff, they want realism in the game. Besides Drewska is making stuff for Cricket 2004, 2002, ICC 2005 soon enough as he now owns quite a few of these games. Maybe we'll get some really good stories from him, all your BLIC downloads are great though Drewska, good luck with your other projects :)

OK!!! Here is my first attempt at a proper kit.

It's the Aussie Twenty20 kit, like used against SA last Monday.
I've only done the shirt so far, if you like it I will finish it :p.

PS: BIG BIG Thanks to Hariz for his tut. Give him reps ;).

Attachments

• 2020.JPG
    2020.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 143
it,s look,s great but the pics look a little blurd here,s a tip to find pics use yahoo search or google search ex your finding for kfc logo then search kfc logo u should be able to get the pic

It's only blurry because the attachment is a JPG, it doesn't actually look like that.

BTW: Use ' instead of , it look wrong and is hard to read :(

Users who are viewing this thread