Drewskas BLIC/RPIC downloads...

Nice first try Drewska, I am sure you will improve with the time. Get the colour a bit better. Its not that gray but rather bluish-gray.

Ok everyone, just to tell you i'm not going to complete the 20/20 Aussie kit :(, because HAriz has made it, get it from the downloads center.

I will carry on making other kits though, any requests :)?

Nike India Test Kit

This is my first complete kit, the new India nike kit.

Download from here or die: here

Enjoy :), Drewska.

Attachments

• screenie.PNG
    screenie.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
excellent work but maybe the sahara logo is too much in the right

reps for you :cool:

Thanks Madman :)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, i've started the England 2001 ODI kit :)! This is the first screenie. I needs a few improvements though. Do ou guys like it :)?

Drewska

Attachments

• England 2001 screenie.PNG
    England 2001 screenie.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 136
Looks brilliant Drewska, Vodafone on the arms need to be smaller but that ODI kit is one of my favourite England ODI kits and I'm glad you made it :)

Thanks Hondeyho :).

Can I ask everyone something:

Does there need to be a sweater? Because I can't find any decent pics and I don't think i'd need to use it.

If your not going to do a sweater you need to use your shirt dds files to replace the sweaters.

kevmead said:
If your not going to do a sweater you need to use your shirt dds files to replace the sweaters.

I dont think that replacing the sweater with the shirt.dds will make it a shirt instead of a sweater, but perhaps you are right. Try it out Drewska and let us know.......

Oh wait yes Hariz is right, it wont work correctly because the way the edges of the tanktops are created

Attachments

• tanktopedge.jpg
    tanktopedge.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Here is a tanktop on a transparent background, paste this on top of your shirt and colour it how you want it. This makes making the sweaters easier. If you have snap set to on, it will be in the correct position too.

Attachments

• tanktoptemplate.zip
    405.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread