Drewskas BLIC/RPIC downloads...

Drewska said:
Ok, the is my "Asian Bat Pack! The second one...."

It contains 17 bats, all mainly used in Asia, as a follow-on to the First one on the page before. There no screenies, but you can see 9 of them in first Asian bat pack post.

that one like i need to know how to install them and how to assighn them to players using mentalists player editor

Ah. You can only assign bats to player in official ICC Tournaments, in other modes they use random bats.

To use his editor use Baggi Studios/Bag importer to open "TeamAndPlayerInfo.Bag" and extract the team file you want to edit. Open it in Mentalists editor, assign the bats (For official tournaments ONLY!) to players. Then re-import the "TeamInfo.Dat" file, then you are done?

PS: International Cricketer :cool:

Ok, here are Gillys new Gold and white puma WK Gloves :)!

To install open AustraliaALT_odi.bag in baggi studios and replace "BITS2.DDS" with the file in this ZIP file.

BTW: These are the Australian gloves files, not England files as in the screenie. This is because Australia is replaced by Oman atm, meaning i cant change the file.

Have a nice day, Drewska.

Attachments

• gilly_gloves_screenie.gif
    gilly_gloves_screenie.gif
    31.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Gilly gloves.zip
    90.8 KB · Views: 8
Well since you all absolutely loved my Gilchrist gloves ( :boxing ), I have another thing to release.

I've made these bats before but they were really crap, there the 2006 GM Maxi bats, to update the 2004-05 GM bats in the game. This has the Duelist (Replace the Maestro), Purist and Maxi.

Enjoy :) .

Attachments

• GM update screenie.gif
    GM update screenie.gif
    332.4 KB · Views: 106
  • GM 2006 Update.zip
    150.9 KB · Views: 21
bats are good, but the graphics are even good, reps boy reps :p

Users who are viewing this thread