Editing Rosters

sorry i should have said it was PS3, nevermind ive found one for all teams except asia XI etc.

Doing what?

mostoaus added 13 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Seriously, they're my favourite Indian players and I think they're India's two best bowlers (on pitches other than dustbowls)

You can add them by Barmyarmy's player editor by replacing players from Set 1

What's Barmyarmy's player editor? Could you give a link to it please? I got the game on Playstation 3, is it compatible with that? Also why weren't they in the game to begin with, aren't they in the Indian team any more?

Hey doesnt work with PS3 to my knowledge, but we're working on it!

I do find this game very enjoyable but just to easy so i decided to make my own custom england side on the 360 just down grading certain stats and adding some players to the aussies team and maybe upgrade few of there player but i have few questions which i posted in a different thread but not as popular so im getting no replies.

Right thanks. One thing that im getting comfused by is the skills points and how much to give them, but the main thing im finding hard to understand is what to start of my created player with i know that i need to decrease the batting and catching but for example i began to create andrew strauss do i put all his stats first to there original and then detract some points from the catching and batting, let me make it a bit clearer when taking points of my created andrew strauss do i first put his batting to 78 like what it is in the game and then detract some aspects of the batting and catching if you know what i mean and if kevin pietersen put his batting to 88 and then detract and so on with all players?? And once i have done this if this is correct way there is points left over not sure where to put these as you have to use them??

Also anyone got any ideas on what certain areas of batting and cathing i should decrease. And what i shoud do with the points left over.

IM ON XBOX 360

What I dont get, is why they limit us to the number of points we can assign. In Pro Evo, we are alowed to edit how we wish why would they limit skill points in off line mode?

Australia's squad

Hey guys, I recently bought the PS3 version of the game and it is pretty good. However, it appears to me that Nathan Bracken is missing from the Australian team, quite bizarre seeing he is a ODI fixture and someone like Ben Laughlin is in the game. Is it possible to add a player to the game?
I think Ferguson is also missing. Bit disappointing.

Hey guys, I recently bought the PS3 version of the game and it is pretty good. However, it appears to me that Nathan Bracken is missing from the Australian team, quite bizarre seeing he is a ODI fixture and someone like Ben Laughlin is in the game. Is it possible to add a player to the game?
I think Ferguson is also missing. Bit disappointing.

Just creat him and put stats to what you beive suit him and also just get best lookalike you can im creating a whole custom england team and downgrading stats so i have a much tougher game also gonna create some aussie players again and upgrade there stats and make new ones and egends like shane warne. I also think brett lee shud be higher rated.

Users who are viewing this thread