Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Yeah I will. But it's kinda weird how we're doing 4 times that of all the other classes. We nearly had to write a 5th.

Ahh schol is almost over for another year, the private school near me has already finished...ridiculous in my opinion

No, it's not. Generally private schools have longer hours than state schools. Most private schools carry on until 4 or even 5. Whereas state schools finish around the 3 to hafl past 3 area. It's not silly because overall they have probabl spent a lot more time in schiool than you have.

True i guess, in my area a lot of people who go to private school are the people who arent clever enough to go to grammar school, so the parents put them in private in order for them to get a better education, but this is in fact now not the case because a lot of stupid people are in the private schools, in my area...

im not saying its the same for you madmusician!

Meh, i've been off school for about 5 weeks now and am so bored it's untrue. I can no longer distinguish the weekends from the weekdays anymore. Roll on College and their cricket, football, rugby and badminton teams!

Well it's a formality really. I got most of them last year and I really couldn't care less about my RE grade. :)

I'm more concerned about far more important issues; How to impress the new lady friends i'll meet. ;)

Last edited:
My school term finishes on Thursday at 12:30pm, I am looking forward to a break. I won't have to get out of bed at 6:30am like I do now and I won't have to sit through any tedious lessons.

I'm going to see a cricket match between Norfolk and Northumberland at Manor Park on Monday, I'm going to stay in Nottingham later this month to see the third, fourth and fifth days of the second test between England and India at Trent Bridge and from there I will visit my godmother in Sheffield. Staying in Sheffield, I will visit a lot of notable places in northern England.

When I go back to school I will be in my final year, Year 11, so there will be no older years to bully me or anything like that and most of my coursework is out of the way from this term. I will also get to go to a lot of important events due to me being the Deptuy Head Boy.

True i guess, in my area a lot of people who go to private school are the people who arent clever enough to go to grammar school, so the parents put them in private in order for them to get a better education, but this is in fact now not the case because a lot of stupid people are in the private schools, in my area...

im not saying its the same for you madmusician!

I am:p

Well it's a formality really. I got most of them last year and I really couldn't care less about my RE grade. :)

I'm more concerned about far more important issues; How to impress the new lady friends i'll meet. ;)

Too true Matt, There are 3 rules in life. Unfortunatly due to Forum rules we cannot go into this matter any further.:p

i studied only till grade 4, i wash glasses for a living...

Do you do PE Lee? We got some pretty decent perks for that. We finished trhe course in Year 10 so year 11 was basically full of coaching courses and visits to places such as Goodison Park, Old Trafford (cricket ground) and Wimbledon.

Meh, i've been off school for about 5 weeks now and am so bored it's untrue. I can no longer distinguish the weekends from the weekdays anymore.

^^^I whole-heartedly support that. In Canada, school year ended 3 weeks ago, and to be honest I barely remember the last time I visited the school. The remaining 1 and a half month will be a true nightmare for me.

Users who are viewing this thread