England in Australia

LMAO...soo funni dat england sucks in cricket...they're da one who invented cricket n didn't even win a wc yet.

Justcrazy said:
LMAO...soo funni dat england sucks in cricket...they're da one who invented cricket n didn't even win a wc yet.

Funni is just so much easier to write than funny isn't it.

Must remember that for the future.

Justcrazy said:

Learn to spell, moron.

Justcrazy said:
Whats funny about that? Besides England do seem to have a good bowling future with plenty of youngsters

it is a little funny i must admit.. reminds me of some lyrics in a evanescence song "must be exhausting to lose your own game" , specially after a 5 test series :p

evertonfan said:
Do you have any point to your posts other than mindless trolling?

Agreed, it's as simple as ignoring these mindless post and not to feed the trolls. Looking at his previous posts they are all in a similar fashion. Is it just me or are there serioulsy more mindless 10 year olds on this forum that are just posting crap??

Feelin Blue? said:
Whats funny about that? Besides England do seem to have a good bowling future with plenty of youngsters

Stuart Broad maybe, the rest are about as useful as Brett Lee on a flat deck. Broad could be England's Clark form what i've seen - medium fast and hits the same spot seam up most of the time. Imagine what sort of damage Flintoff could do if he didn't have to be the containing bowler and could go after the wicket. Mind you Flintoff has taken a bit of stick as well. Where is the reverse swing this year?? I mean the Aussies have reverse swung it more than I've ever seen them...in Australia which is incredible - is Cooley really that good? Is the Kookaburra that different? Were England's mints confiscated by customs?

Tip for 2007 - Buchanon to replace Fletcher as England's coach.

I've just baked a nice big humble pie for the bloke who said my prediction of a 4-0 victory was "typical Australian arrogance"

Zaibatsu22 said:
it is a little funny i must admit.. reminds me of some lyrics in a evanescence song "must be exhausting to lose your own game" , specially after a 5 test series :p

I rememebr from a Goodies episode where they were exploring the sea and came across land and one of them says like "I proclaim this land for England, where we can teach them how to beat us at cricket"

Alot of it is to do with mentality, Australian sportsman are taught to win ours are taught to play nicely.

It doesn't help that everybody here is obssesed with football and Cricket is only more popular in rural areas. Not many of this England team come from inner city areas although not many of this england team come from England!

Well cricket down here became massive when we won the Ashes after the 1st test 2005 every paper etc was like here we go same old but we turned it around which made Cricket a big sport.

Cricketmad you wish you'd have said 5 instead looks like 5-0 to me unfortunantly :(

Sureshot said:
Alot of it is to do with mentality, Australian sportsman are taught to win ours are taught to play nicely.

I agree with this, does competitive sport exist at all at English schools anymore ?

Users who are viewing this thread