Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Yeah that's true, even with someone like Hoggard the batsman would have to generate more pace on the ball for it to carry through for a boundary, where as Flintoff and Harmison probably don't fit the situation.

Anyhow I don't think it will matter as it will end as a draw... but India can take a lot of positives if they can get anywhere near England's total.

This will be the end of all the fun... India will shut the shop now. Dhoni may try to go for it but other than him, I don't think indians will try to hit out.

Flintoff bowling a lot of yorkers. Great bowling by the Caption. Great cricket.

The_gas said:
India still going for it. Painfull to watch at this stage.

I was one of the guys who were saying that England should have declared a little earlier yesterday and set India a target of around 320 to 330. Now I know why Flintoff didn't do so :p

No Pathan gone :crying :crying :crying . My fav player in Indian team. I was hoping Some Miracle from him. 35 not that bad.

The_gas said:
India still going for it. Painfull to watch at this stage.

So my heart is beating and getting little bit wooried India wins, loose or draw.

Now it's a draw or an indian win. If India loses another wicket, they call off the chase and play out the draw.

Go India Go!!!

This reminds me of that feeling when you cut your testicles giving them the monthly trim.

Dirty Dhoni gone. :)

Thank god Dhoni has gone, please keep slogging India - you know you want to win this one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread