Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
I think the main concern for England would be that other than Hoggard, nobody looked like picking a wicket. But the same goes for indians as Kumble & Harbhajan didn't pose too many problems either.

One major plus for both the sides was they don't have any opening worries.

Indeed Colin, its hard to bowl out a team in 1 day especially when they set up to drawing the match. Also England didn't have much trouble keeping out the good balls in their 2nd dig so it was always going to be tough for England.

Its definitely a draw, England won't take 9 wickets. And India sure as hell won't be scoring at 10 an over.

dravid out, Pathan promoted up the order..

200 runs off 23-24 overs..

interesting turn of events

Not really its still heading for the draw. India have lots of faith in Pathan and his batting so they were probably trying to give him some more time in the middle. They still have lots of batters if one of these two get out.

Flintoff seems to be over-worried about an Indian win. The amount of fielders on the boundary is silly.
So is having no-one at mid-on or mid-off when a batsman is on 98.

Well a good move to bring himself back on as Pathan makes his intentions clear, but his field is indicating too heavily of his fear.

India is so lucky having a guy like Pathan who is good with the bat and can score quick. That means they aren't risking their main guys and they still have Dhoni. At least India are going to give you fans some entertainment.

I really think the spinners should be on. Not only do the batsmen then have to generate the pace on the ball but it's harder to be aggressive out of the rough and our fast bowlers are getting unneccessarily knackered.

I agree... At least Dhoni will have to play against the spin to get the runs. On a 5th day pitch, which is assisting the spinners, you expect spinners to not concede 9 an over.

Users who are viewing this thread