Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
I don't know, for some reason, I've preferred India vs. England too. I guess matches like the Natwest Series final are the reason. Both teams perform well and it takes a crazy performance from someone to win the match for either team.

Depends on where you're from, carrick. Not from India or Pakistan, I presume..?

Nah mate, I'm Indian, but from England. India Pakistan series seem too fresh.

I would be surprised if they didn't take Panesar, i think Graveney rates him quite highly.

The article on Cricinfo is suggesting Ian Blackwell is favourite. This obsession with needing a spinner that can bat is ridiculous. I would hardly call Blackwell a spinner either.

stevie said:
The article on Cricinfo is suggesting Ian Blackwell is favourite. This obsession with needing a spinner that can bat is ridiculous. I would hardly call Blackwell a spinner either.

Spins it more than Giles.

I like Blackwell, he showed he could do it in the ODIs, he was our best bowler in the ODIs in Pakistan imo.

Sureshot said:
Spins it more than Giles.

I like Blackwell, he showed he could do it in the ODIs, he was our best bowler in the ODIs in Pakistan imo.
Its not about who spins it better, Kumble never spins still he is one of the best. Giles is the best spinner in whole England. He was the first spinner to have Sachin stumped and bowled in tests and did it consistently. Blackwell is useless, I've seen him bowling. Don't expect much from him against Sehwag, Gambhir, Dhoni, Laxman, Pathan. They will wallop him!!!

Giles isn't the best spinner in England!

Giles gives away to many 4 balls. Him being injured is one of the best things to happen for this tour of India.

Users who are viewing this thread