Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
It's really sad. Dravid OUT after scoring 95. He was very unlucky. He deserved a hundred because he played really well for his 95. The ball was low and he got inside edge into the stumps. Pathan played well for his 52. India: 269/7

Great batting from Pathan. Good positive batting today by Dravid!

Kumble batting positively and Harbhajan still there. If India can touch 300, it becomes almost impossible for England to look for a win. Probably Flintoff knows that because his celebrations for the wickets of Dravid and Pathan said he is not looking for a win!

so far everyone touched double figures except for sachin

I might consider a new cricket god

Harbhajan Singh is doing what Pathan was doing, smashing boundaries scoring at a run a ball. England's total has been passed and India have 3 more wickets in hand.

India 334/9, Kumble is the man now, the tail is hanging in thier.

Patel six!

India needs to get has many runs has possible, ideal would be 50+ run lead, give the team a big boost.

Some good hitting by Patel in the end. That's a 38 run lead. This match is heading for a tame draw unless... we see some Kumble magic. Its upto Kumble now. If we can manage to bowl England out for something between 200-250 we still have a chance of victory. But not much chance of an English win from now on.

This one is heading for a draw unless England have a major collaspe. Its tea right now and it usually takes at least 2 sessions to bowl out a team. By then England should have made enough runs to make this a definite draw. But lets see.

Good play by the Indian tail. Seems that the English bowlers couldn't get any movement out there.
I'm really encouraged by the sight of our reserve keeper dropping a dolly at third man...

Some very good contribution from Kumble and Harbhajan. Only if they can do the job with the ball too.. :upray

Thats out!, Munaf gets the 1st breakthrough for India, now we need the 3 spinners to come in strongly for India.

barmyarmy said:
'm really encouraged by the sight of our reserve keeper dropping a dolly at third man...
Keepers do look pretty ordinary in the field, without their gloves on. They just have so much more leeway when they got the gloves.

Good batting from the Indian tail to make up for a less than impressive effort from the top order. They also brought some worth to the statistics I had provided a few pages ago. Our last 5 batsmen managed 132 runs. An England batting order collapse is what is required now. If they manage to get England out in about 2-3 sessions (being optimistic), they will have conceded a lead of about 200-250 (broad range, huh?). I don't see India chasing that in 1-2 sessions unless Sehwag really gets going.

Great fight from the Indian lower order. May be they can swap slots with the top order. They have been the ones scoring the bulk of the runs in recent times for India!

Great bowling from Munaf. Its too early but if Munaf can maintain this line of attack, he can be India's answer to Glen Mc Grath. His line in this match has been superb. Bowling repeatedly in the channel of uncertainty. He then switched to round the wicket to change the angle into the batsman and got Cook!

If Kumble can weave his magic and get England out by the first session tomorrow, India would be strong favorites to win. I think an England win has gone out of the window! Its now an Indian win or a draw which is more likely but you never know! India could make a match out of this by winning! I have hopes on India!

sohummisra said:
Keepers do look pretty ordinary in the field, without their gloves on. They just have so much more leeway when they got the gloves.

Good batting from the Indian tail to make up for a less than impressive effort from the top order. They also brought some worth to the statistics I had provided a few pages ago. Our last 5 batsmen managed 132 runs. An England batting order collapse is what is required now. If they manage to get England out in about 2-3 sessions (being optimistic), they will have conceded a lead of about 200-250 (broad range, huh?). I don't see India chasing that in 1-2 sessions unless Sehwag really gets going.

The way England are batting right now, they wont get 200-250 in 3 sessions. They have been very defensive!

varunvgiri said:
Some very good contribution from Kumble and Harbhajan. Only if they can do the job with the ball too.. :upray

Had Irfan Pathan stayed for some more time, it would have been deadly for India!

Salute Dravid yaar! He is responsible for this situation! Hats off Captain!

saisrini80 said:
Great bowling from Munaf. Its too early but if Munaf can maintain this line of attack, he can be India's answer to Glen Mc Grath. His line in this match has been superb. Bowling repeatedly in the channel of uncertainty. He then switched to round the wicket to change the angle into the batsman and got Cook!
laul, thats getting too much optimistic. I'd be happy if he can sustain his pace and fitness for the next two seasons.
And yeah good work by the lower order, Sachin obviously not delivering again.

Users who are viewing this thread