Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Yep, to be honest, I don't see the point in the nightwatchman. Fair enough, it protects the top order, but he's likely to lose his wicket cheaply early the following day, hence giving the fileding side a boost in confidence and placing the newcomer under more pressure. It also allows the captain freedom to enforce attacking moves without reluctance. A tactical error by the Indians.
Udal bags Harbajhan, a nice birthday test, eh?

Well the Indian tail are certainly making Shaun Udal's bowling figures look better.
No-one to go from here for them really.

Indiangod said:
Does anyone still think India is the best batting line up in the world?, I dont, its just too much overhyped.

I'm Very dissapointed with the outcome, oh well, I hope thier will be better days for India to come.

I'd say we have the best tail-enders. Pathan and Kumble didnt score whole inning collapsed

Udal removed Tendular, remarkable stuff. Probably as strange as when Vaughan removed Tendulkar a few years back. The series deserves to be settled at 1 all. England have answered their critics and provided spirited performances and the Indians played well in some patches of each of the games. Flintoff has done brilliantly so far as captain and England deserves the no.2 spot in the world.

newzolt said:
Well that's how Dhoni plays!

Then what is he doing at an important sixth slot?? If India think they can play with 5 bowlers and Dhoni would be their sixth batter then they are doing a terrible mistake.

I think India should have played with 6 batsmen, Kaif should have batted at number six position, and Dhoni should always bat at number seven position in test matches.The shot that Dhoni played was criminal, this after he had missed an easy chance of Flintoff's stumping.

Great victory. Well done England.
Interesting that we're much better on wickets that help bowlers than wickets that help batsmen. Our batsmen get out regardless of the type of pitch but we can bowl other sides out for less on seaming wickets.
Incidentally, I'm about to win a lot of vCash for the drawn series!

well played by england. they definetly drew the series now. onedayers will now be more interesting

Shaun Udal I believe now tops the bowling averages!!!
Congrats to India on a really hard-fought series. They've got some very exciting players coming through and I think in a couple of years they will be really challenging for the top spot in test cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread