• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
cricket_lover said:
yep, Sehwag is not applying very well. Kaif looked good in that short innings but was undone by an error in judgement.
thanks dude! yea, very annoying.
Switched to English now, Arun Lal and Atherton... :D
Those hindi ones may be from AIR FM:D Arun's started doing english now but still looks like he is about to jump out of the commentary box.

Oh! It started off so well. But Sehwag - AS USUAL! He is in the worst form of his career and it can be threatening for his future. When Sachin is back wth Sehwag not among runs, Sehwag might have to make way. Kaif - well both Sehwag and Kaif are just raising the slogans for the comeback of a certain 'big brother' (most Indian fans or even non-indian fans will guess who i am talking abt)!

Dhoni playing sensibly now. He started off with a bang. Gosh! I have always got to contend with these sensible knocks of Dhoni. Want to see him play a slambang knock and make a hurricane century! But not today it seems!

Yuvraj played a very poor shot. He didnt look good today and he had the aura of complacency, a word which Arun Lal cleverly evaded using! Raina was a bit sorted out with those short stuff. Venu's footwork was awful that ball!

I am impressed with Powar. If he can stay with Dhoni another 12-15 overs, India can still think of 250. We have Bhajju to come and Munaf can swing his bat and I heard VRV can hold his bat a bit!

sohummisra said:
Sehwag must be awfully lucky, then, to have scored over 3500 test runs, had a 50-100 conversion rate of higher than 50% and have an average that is probably higher than any current Pakistan cricketer's. :D

He has done all that. I disagree with Muhammed Asif's comments.

but Sehwag right now needs some serious treatment. His poor form at the top will hurt us badly someday! Right now, we are winning without his contribution. But a day might come when his form might hurt us!

kuttakumar said:
May be he needs to score another 183*. :cool:

Rao is playing well.Just hit a 4 of Plunkett

Oh Oh! The whole of India would love that if Dhoni gets any close to the score mentioned there!

Machanperu Bala said:
If Venu plays a good innings today, then we might not be seeing Kaif for sometime now.

Again, Venu has flattered to deceive. He played two beautiful shots, one a deliberate one to third man and the second a scorching straight drive. But his footwork led to his downfall

Good contest so far, not one sided like I was expecting. I didnt know even Powar could bat.

Solanki bowling now. Hoggard's been carted all over the place. Maybe they could have gone with Batty instead of him, but hey...experiments galore.

siddharth2002 said:
Those hindi ones may be from AIR FM:D Arun's started doing english now but still looks like he is about to jump out of the commentary box.

L. Sivaramakrishnan is another one. He exxaggerates his style beyond the limits, just annoying to listen.
Arun Lal is not that bad, compared to LS and Srinath.

Again, Venu has flattered to deceive. He played two beautiful shots, one a deliberate one to third man and the second a scorching straight drive. But his footwork led to his downfall

its too hard on this young chap, you get to play rarely...once in a 7match series, and he did impress, especially that cover-drive but i don't know what he was trying to do that ball.

Dhoni is playing sensibly, same with Powar. I love how Dhoni uses his bottom-hand often, it de-glamourizes the shot completely, but effective still.

Dhoni out - caught by Solanki and also Harbajan.

What was Harbajan doing, Pietersen clean bowled him and he just stood there.

"What you doing, you were bowled mate"

"Fu*k you"

The wonders of stunt mics. Haha

Lol, poor Bhajji. Good batting from Powar. It would be murderous to not last 50 overs, after having selected to bat first.

sohummisra said:
Sehwag, grrr.... I don't know what India should do with him. He really needs to be at least moderately consistent.
Yup you r right.He is liability for India now.I also remember him saying two days ago in an interview when someone asked him about Sourav Ganguly's comeback then he said Ganguly is past now we have to look for youngsters who can perform consistently.Then what is Sehwag doing in the team. :eek:

donkey said:
Good contest so far, not one sided like I was expecting. I didnt know even Powar could bat.

Thats what I said before. Powar is an impressive lower order batsman. He has got 3 hundreds in domestic cricket. He played brilliantly today under these conditions. It was one of the most satisfying knocks that has saved India serious embarassement.

Did Bhajji mouth those holy words "F**k you"??? Man, he must now pray the match referee did not hear those words from the mic, or else he would be in trouble! I heard those words but didnt know who it was!

Disappointing! India should have gone on to a score of 250. This one is easy for England but we know they have the ability to mess up things. Hope India win here! Great innings from 'Ranchi Rambo' Dhoni!

England would be hoping they don't screw this one up. Even though you go back with a series loss, it feels much better to lose 4-2 or 5-1 than 6-0. Our bowling line-up is pretty inexperienced, though hyped up. Let's see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread