• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
sohummisra said:
Flintoff started off as primarily a bowler, didn't he?

Nope. He set all sorts of records with the bat at his old club side (one of TWC's pieces last year). As recently as the 1999 world cup, he was a medium pacer who swung the ball with not that much control and slogged. However, he was young and I'm glad to say he's turned into one of the best fast bowlers in the world and a top performer with the bat! :D

It's hard to imagine a England team without Flintoff. To add to that I think alot of our ODI performances without him have showed how vital he is.

Yeah! all my early memories of Flintoff was a fat boy crawling up to the crease to bowl. I guess he came into his own in the last series in India, where he was forced to share the new ball with the then bald headed Hoggard.

And I am totally pissed of at the highlights package shown in DD News. Since I am at work during the day, my only repreive is the highlights and guess what? An absolutely idiotic toad is handing out its expert opinions:p on the game. The laughing point is the time for the program has been crashed down to half an hour from 90 minutes. And the expert opinions have increased. They did not show a single shot played by either Sreesanth or Kumble. Gods, Please kick DD out of cricket.

Today it?s going to be an excited day of cricket. This test series so far has been a great one and better than the one we had in Pakistan. I want something dramatic to happen to make this series memorable. I don?t care if India lose or win. I just want something special to happen. After all cricket is for entertainment!

Kratz said:
Today it?s going to be an excited day of cricket. This test series so far has been a great one and better than the one we had in Pakistan. I want something dramatic to happen to make this series memorable. I don?t care if India lose or win. I just want something special to happen. After all cricket is for entertainment!

Oh definitely! You had two tests in Pakistan that were absolute dollies for the batsmen, where they can settle down for breakfast, dinner and bed. This series has had two very good sporting pitches at Mohali and Mumbai which has provided great cricket!

India needs to break this partnership within the first 30 minutes to gain some momentum and swing this match. I think if Shah gets settled in, the rest of the batsmen can simply bat around him. And when it comes to Flintoff and Pietersen, they can just have a slog to boost the total and keep the overs remaining high.

Patel should be brought on, he's the best bet to get a wkt.

Anyone know as to what happened to Pathan? why he isn't bowling??

I hope India don't end up chasing any total above 350, coz even 350 will be very hard to get on this wkt in 4th innings.

Pathan has struck and Udal has gone. Now 1 or 2 wickets should be picked up before lunch to get India in a good position.

The game is getting away from England with scoring rate.
Its putting pressure on Pietersen and Flintoff to score.
England need to get India in tonight and England need to remove Dravid in that lttle period.

Kumble has got into the act as well. The lead is 200 now. High time we got some more cheap wickets

Machanperu Bala said:
And I am totally pissed of at the highlights package shown in DD News. Since I am at work during the day, my only repreive is the highlights and guess what? An absolutely idiotic toad is handing out its expert opinions:p on the game. The laughing point is the time for the program has been crashed down to half an hour from 90 minutes. And the expert opinions have increased. They did not show a single shot played by either Sreesanth or Kumble. Gods, Please kick DD out of cricket.
Esactly ! Even I watch th highlights since I have to attend college in he mornings .
The 2 so called `experts` are not needed in my opinion during the highlights.
The editing is poor.
The score bar is not visible at all and is blocked by the DD News bar !
Horrible , but at least something in the name of highlights !
and do we expect anything different from DD !

Commentary at its worst in the series.Not a single commentrator who makes sense.

Gower,Botham think that England is the best team that ever played cricket and that idiot Arun Lal seems to suscribe to it.

For Arun Lal only Harbhajan knows to bowl and Yuvraj to bowl and it was funny when he said that Tendulkar's average in the second innings is poor considering he didnt had an average of 45 in his entire carrear.

Get some good commentartors in here like Mark Nicholas,SHahstri,Manjrekar etc.

Spare us Athers,Shiva and Srinath

ronny_kingsley said:
Commentary at its worst in the series.Not a single commentrator who makes sense.

Gower,Botham think that England is the best team that ever played cricket and that idiot Arun Lal seems to suscribe to it.

For Arun Lal only Harbhajan knows to bowl and Yuvraj to bowl and it was funny when he said that Tendulkar's average in the second innings is poor considering he didnt had an average of 45 in his entire carrear.

Get some good commentartors in here like Mark Nicholas,SHahstri,Manjrekar etc.

Spare us Athers,Shiva and Srinath

Lol True man we need a good commenter like Manjrekar, Rameez and etc.

is it possible for the match to go on a draw??? caz i have money on it to be a draw :upray

Users who are viewing this thread