England in New Zealand

Thats something so kind from Mustard.He is not letting NZ to work hard for their runs.He is giving it by himself..5 Wides.I am really frustrated.

Thanks Styris.i know you the man who can get out by horrible shot on this horrible delivery.Anderson shame on you.

Styris plays those dumb shots in the air far too often. It's really annoying. And here goes the collapse. Geez, makes McCullum's contribution seem pretty amazing.

What a batsman.

Edit:Wait a minute sidebottom has something for us.
2 wickets in two bowls.He always seems to me unlucky.But if you consistently work hard then you can beat luck.

Okay, that's a shocking decision. Can't defend Billy on that one. Saved Vettori.

Don't think it matters in the context of the game, but none the less, not good. Who knows, the ball seems to be moving around all of a sudden.

Sidebottom has turned the match in England's favour atm but Billy's error might cost the game for England.

When did the last time you saw Billy raising his finger ???

I think because of McCullum and Ryder NZ has been at the top through whole series.If NZ won't get home now then McCullum will be most disappointed person we have in Universe.
and Until Vettori there,It'll be always risky.These time he'll get Taylor out then??

Vettori got life here.anyway Bowden was not as stupid as Buckner.
You won't believe what he did today in SAF vs BAN match??

Last edited:
Good fighback by England. Who knows another tied game.

Last edited:
We will if they don't go back on. It's not raining where I am, so they might get back on the park. Won't help us in any way.

Wow..Anderson still giving boundaries.What an excellent form he has been?
By the English Law,Can i file case on him in court?

Well NZ are 32 runs ahead by D/L.So they don't mind the rain.
And England have nothing left to mind about..

Last edited:
This is absurd. We're going out to play 4 overs. It was a decent sized break, so now our batsmen need to re-adjust. Chances are we'll need something like 12 runs and even though it seems easy, the players won't be in. I have a bad feeling about this.

I can see us being skrewed over by the Duckworth Lewis.

Users who are viewing this thread