England in New Zealand

Swann will be good choice.Because he already played in the series before.and he can bat a bit..
Here Preview for last ODI between England and NewZeland.I know,i wrote it bad.But let me try.I'll improve as i get more practise.

I deleted the thread.

You've been a regular poster in this thread, why did you think the preview for the next game should be outside the tour thread?

Ya sir because I am an Idiot.I should have post something like McGrath or Bracken?Then it would be all right.I gave it wrong title.If i posted it in this thread,May be all people wouldn't able to read it.because mostly people click last page of the thread so if page gonna change then.....
Ok i am not arguing sir.What ever you did right.Power and Authority always wins.
I wrote it by heart as i love England team so much.I thought people would appriciate whole journey of that series.
It wasn't just preview,If you have read that.Its all about how England came back in the series.
Anyway sorry for trouble.It won't get repeat.

Atleast you have copy/paste it here.

Last edited:
I suggest posting in the Members Article forum sticky, you posted in there last month. If you want an article put up, I suggest sending it to one of the mods/admins.

Invitational XI

Matthew Bell
Stephen Fleming
Peter Fulton
Mark Gillespie
Shaun Haig
Gareth Hopkins
Leighton Morgan
Gareth Shaw
Jordan Sheed
Mathew Sinclair
Will Somerville
Nic Turner
Sam Wells

Never heard of half these guys, the practice will do the likes of Fleming, Sinclair, Fulton and Gillespie good.

6 of them have International experience, the rest i've barely or never heard of. So a good mix.

This team faces England at University Oval, Dunedin in a two-day match commencing Monday 25 February.

The was previously going to be a tour match, but the side England were to play are playing in a State Shield semi-final.

Last edited:
Well so we all ready for Final Coundown..NZ must have include Patel.They will prefer two spinners for this match.England can do one change by bringing Swann but i don't mind if they will go unchange..
So clock alaram set for 4:00 AM RST..Hope we gonna see another good contest.

Should i get up at 3am English time and watch the game or lay in bed with the Mrs until we wake up at 8am (ish) and watch it then? Decisions decisions.

Don't watch at all, we'll only lose as patheticly as we always do because this time the kiwis will be trying.

Enjoy your sleep I say. I'm not going to the game today unfortunately. If the game wasn't at that terrible Rugby Stadium i'd be keen. On days like this i'd rather sit on a nice grassy bank and not up in a freezing cold concrete stand.

I might try get in for the second innings, depends how my day goes.

The weather is looking nice outside. Should have nice conditions today.

EDIT: Just a point on the Invitational XI above. No Cumming in the side indicates to me he's probably going to be dropped, which is great news.

Last edited:
Never heard of half these guys,
Bunch of guys from Otago who aren't going to play in the Semi plus whoever is available by the looks of it. (I hadn't heard of most of them either, but cricinfo is my friend ;))

Last edited:
Well, thats a pretty soft dismissel from Bell with the man at long-off. England in a bit of trouble at the moment with this slow start and a few wickets down now.

Well England don't Mind run rate of 4.11 Untill KP there.He made couple of good knock like 40,50 runs but now time for Big one..Ya KP real Big one..

Thats something Ordinary from KP.He would have to stay there..CollY need to take side past 255.

Last edited:
End of Collingwood gone. England are sinking again. Good bowling by Vettori and it makes me think why England still haven't played a spinner. I though they would of learned by now but obviously they haven't.

Ya and Swann has played two games in this series.In last Match also England struggle when nobody able to took wickets in Middle over.You need spiner Colly.

Anyway Shah and Wright making some useful runs and hope they put england beyond 255.

That was nice little knock from Wright.Here comes Dimi..Go Dimi..

Thanks God.England atleast Managed 200+.

Last edited:
Anderson is out of his mind.Why the hell Colly not brought Broad in to the attack?Let Anderson do his fielding...All His deliverys were like free hits.

First of all Bell and now Cook.How can they dropp Catches??Nothing going England's way.I am Frustrated.

EDIT: Third Dropp from Broad this time.
England have lost the game.
NZ done well to win the series..Hats off to McCullum and Ryder.

Edit:Seems to me England is playing with only 1 player.Colly..every time He needs to make an effort for everything.
Anyway Great knock from McCullum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread