England in New Zealand

England just haven't looked convincing enough at all.

New Zealand have batted better and New Zealand have bowled better. If this is how England are going to be in this series, then we'll see an upset.

Well Again now..Colly has been silent till 48 balls and Suddenly don't know what happened to him that He tried to cut that....When they have made their mind for Draw,then why did he play hell like a shot???/
Now England in real Danger..Well bowling and captaincy from Vettori..they are winning here..

60-7

Inspiring stuff...

Why do we always seem to neither stick nor twist.

EDIT::Wow England wanna make it so early so I can Sleep..Wow..7th down and now please give me a break..Thats English side need some big changes..Ba bye Harmy..Strauss you served Enough...

Is England U-19 squad free now???I think they can get some practice..I won't mind if ECB will send them to NZ instead of current team..They might perform better...

Is England joking out there :confused: only Bell is fighting with his injured wrist .

Leave it to England to make a featherbed look like a minefield.

There is only one wicket left and 37 overs to go. I am pretty sure New Zealand will win this Test match.

New Zealand should put in the fast bowlers and start bowling yorkers.

Sad stuff this from England.
The bowlers always set the match up, but the batsman keep failing to perform.
The selectors need to have a hard look at the batsman and the lineup as a whole.

Sad.

Oram finally gets the last wicket. It took them 12 overs. But congratulations to New Zealand.

Yeah, well done NZ but this is seriously worrying from an England PoV. Just confirms for me just how good a coach Fletcher was.

Haha, yesterday English players were jumping like they've already won. .and I woke up this morning how they r doing. .and what I saw was very funny 108/9, what a mess. Very poor display from what I feel is an Over-Rated team or thinks New Zealand is a weak team.
Congrats New Zealand.

Users who are viewing this thread