England in New Zealand

does anyone know a website that is doing up to date scores for the warm up match thats going on at the moment ? bbc are hardly updating their site and i cant find any commentry = \

ofcourse sir i knw,not one so many.;)
www.cricinfo.com
www.espnstar.com
www.cric8.com
scores.sify.com
www.cricbuzz.com
there are so many and if you want destop widgets which update score automatically,
www.stickiewicket.com/cricket_score_card.php
hope you get anything from above whatever u need.
enjoy.:D

www.blackcaps.co.nz also works.

Cook is in great nick. Collingwood also.

Good news for England fans. Vettori is out of the Twenty/20's and McCullum will captain. Losing he best Twenty/20 spinner in the world is no good for us!

Last edited:
It was a 13 man a side game. You are wrong. The game wasn't official in any way either. Go look at cricinfo, they list it as 34 run win.

A game of cricket is a game of cricket, 11 a side. Official or not it was a 51 run win. (We're being damn petty here irottev :D)

Good win today, Cook did really well. I'm chuffed with Wright's performances in the two games. Swann and Mustard have done nothing yet.

A game of cricket is a game of cricket, 11 a side. Official or not it was a 51 run win. (We're being damn petty here irottev :D)

Cricinfo, the official NZ cricket site and probably many other sites say it's a 34 run win. Sorry, but they're more reliable source then you.

Admit you are WRONG

And besides, if it was a 11 a side game, why did number 12 and 13 bat? Because it was a 13 a side game. Just admit you guys only won by 34.

At least you guys won easy today. Cook played a great knock by the looks.

kiwis suffer another loss as scott styris retires from tests,things not looking too bright for the kiwis.

ofcourse sir i knw,not one so many.;)
www.cricinfo.com
www.espnstar.com
www.cric8.com
scores.sify.com
www.cricbuzz.com
there are so many and if you want destop widgets which update score automatically,
www.stickiewicket.com/cricket_score_card.php
hope you get anything from above whatever u need.
enjoy.:D

thanks mate :) the only two sites i could think of was the bbc and sky sports lol but skysports wasnt doing live scores for the match and bbc was only updating their site once every 30mins or more = \ thanks for them sites though :D

Last edited:
Good to see Wright and Collingwood getting three wickets each, we need a couple of players to fill in 10 overs in the middle.

Cricinfo, the official NZ cricket site and probably many other sites say it's a 34 run win. Sorry, but they're more reliable source then you.

Admit you are WRONG

And besides, if it was a 11 a side game, why did number 12 and 13 bat? Because it was a 13 a side game. Just admit you guys only won by 34.

At least you guys won easy today. Cook played a great knock by the looks.

Cricket is 11 vs 11. Technically it's a 51 run win.

Cricket is 11 vs 11. Technically it's a 51 run win.

Yeah, from what I have seen it's a 51 run victory as Sureshot says.

Cook looks to be in good form and now he must take it into the ODI's and Collingwood and Wright got in the wickets, which says our back up bowling looks good.

Mustard has been disappointing so far and I would expect Swann to be in the wickets after Sri Lanka so not all great for England.

BBC Sport says a 51 run win. It's a 51 run win.

2 games gone now, Cook looked in good form today, good to see him hitting some runs. Broad's figures in the past 2 games have been poor, failed to take a wicket. Jimmy's taken 7 though so he's doing well. KP's yet to get any runs under his belt, hopefully his poor run of form won't continue, he was pretty useless in Sri Lanka; no matter how hard it is for me to admit it :p. We seem to have coped well in the conditions thus far though, i'm hopeful for the series !!.

i think cook will be gud choice,although he is not performing now but he is complete ODI package as he can bat also.

i think cook will be gud choice,although he is not performing now but he is complete ODI package as he can bat also.

Cook is a batsman, it's bowling he can't do. He IS performing now, he got 134 today!

Does it really matter if we won by 51 or 34? :p

A win is a win! And England won.

I wouldn't worry too much about Swann Sureshot. I think we can rely on him to perform comes the first ODI. As for Mustard, it's an interesting one. I really hope he can do something great for England in New Zealand.

kiwis suffer another loss as scott styris retires from tests,things not looking too bright for the kiwis.
Yeah it is a shame, although I never really saw Styris as a test type of player. Like Harris & McMillan before him, he'll stick with the one-day arena to prolong his career in the long term.

But as for the Vettori thing, it is a huge loss. Even though I don't rate the twenty20s as important as the ODIs, it's still a shame he can't get a bit of practice against England, and a shame the blackcaps can't get a bit of practice under their captain.

Also, does anyone know if the blackcaps will be wearing a retro kit like we usually do for the twenty20s?

Users who are viewing this thread