England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
What afridi did was blatant cheating and poor cricket.

going by what is being said here it seems that Bell dropped the ball then caught it, or it hit the ground first, i didn'tsee it. but if he knew, then that is also cheating (Check the front of the MCC pocket Rulebook)

KP is finally hitting some form on this tour he has made 39 and Bell continues his good form with a 50.
Things aren't looking good for Pak right now, they don't look like getting a wicket.

Marvellous! A hundred partnership without someone named Trescothick.;) It seems that KP has remembered how to bat again. Still, it's hard to be cocky when England are still 250ish behind.

That will prove costly, KP looks like he is going to hit a big one today. Bell well hes going as slow as always but hes still there.

interesting test
1st day man crossing the cage
2nd day gas blast and afradi ban for 1 test and 2 onedays
3rd day umpire found bullet in the ground and danish 2nd warning
4rt day wating for 4rth day

It's certainly a lively game. Wouldn't have picked these two to put on so many. Let's see what they can with the second new ball; it seems to be seaming.

edit: Pietersen, you are a stupid prick sometimes. 100 is great but giving your wicket away not so good. :(

barmyarmy said:
It's certainly a lively game. Wouldn't have picked these two to put on so many. Let's see what they can with the second new ball; it seems to be seaming.

edit: Pietersen, you are a stupid prick sometimes. 100 is great but giving your wicket away not so good. :(

Loved that sentence, really made me :laugh

England 192 runs behind still so Fredo will need to put on a partnership and then Jones. I can't see the tail lasting against the thunder bolt (Ahktar)

aussie1st said:
Loved that sentence, really made me :laugh

England 192 runs behind still so Fredo will need to put on a partnership and then Jones. I can't see the tail lasting against the thunder bolt (Ahktar)

Seeing off the new ball will be crucial. If Bell and Freddie can make it through the next 10/15 overs without getting out we should be able to get level with Pakistan.

LOL this really has been a funny Test Match. Theres been a bit of everything. 2 players fined already. Umpriing stuffups, controversial runouts, pitch scuffing, players smashing sixes left right and center, fantastic wickets, explosions from gas cans.....etc. WOW.

LOL. These fines for sending people off are stupid. Let people act how thy want. So long as nothing comes out of their mouths. Its entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread