England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Afridi was shameful in front of all the camaras as well, If I was him, I would not want to go on the field for tommorows days play, in the end millions of people around the world will have saw it, and its preety embarrasing, very un-proffesional from Afridi.

Last edited:
Pak_cricketer said:
Pieterson should also be banned. Pieterson was being pretty obnoxious and making stupid gestures to Afridi on the way off the pitch.

In that case, Australia will lose most of their players :D

To change the topic of controversies (there's so many of them in this match), according to a member of CricketWeb, Vaughan said somewhere that he thinks Kaneria is sometimes harder to play than Warne. Has anybody else heard this? It was supposedly on Sky. What I wanna know is that how would Vaughan know that when he never played Kaneria in his innings of 2, IIRC?

Okay I really can't do anything about it, because the ICC is already screwed...

Pakistan are playing very nicly they should be able to win, 3 crucal wickets have fallen, (strauss, Trescothick, and Vaughan). Vaughan doesn't look that good... He get beat by pace and swing..

Indiangod said:
Afridi was shameful in front of all the camaras as well, If I was him, I would not want to go on the field for tommorows days play, in the end millions of people around the world will have saw it, and its preety embarrasing, very un-proffesional from Afridi.
ian bell catch was bump too. clearly from ground so then he doesnt need to come tomorrow to bat. :cool:

Can't understand why Afridi would do such a thing, particularly when his side already had the upper hand. I don't however think his conduct has fundamentally altered the course of the match..... What he did was tantamount to what bowlers following through onto the 'restricted area' do, and there are usually a handful of warnings per match.

Silly stuff though, and a ban was justifiable. What I want to know is, how did Afridi think he was going to get away with it?!?! How many cameras are in operation at cricket grounds these days?!?!
A draw looks like the inevitable result here.

mohsinshahzad84 said:
ian bell catch was bump too. clearly from ground so then he doesnt need to come tomorrow to bat. :cool:

Ian bell did not know it bounced first, Ians a honest cricketer. Anyway the Bell incident isn't to much to argue about.

Oh it is going to be superb next summer when Afridi turns up in England. Death threats! Barmy Army abuse! Its going to be wonderful! :p

I will be part of the abuse! :mad:

Thats all you english can do, abuse! WE will actually win the game :p, We're used to it.. Ever seen a India vs Pakistan game? There are no smiles...

Pak_cricketer said:
Thats all you english can do, abuse! WE will actually win the game :p, We're used to it.. Ever seen a India vs Pakistan game? There are no smiles...

Ha. Our fans will get on his back proper. Nothing beats the English!

JamesyJames3 said:
Ha. Our fans will get on his back proper. Nothing beats the English!
I'm sure a few pathetic individuals will have a go at him, but fortunately the majority of English cricket fans don't behave like that.

andrew_nixon said:
I'm sure a few pathetic individuals will have a go at him, but fortunately the majority of English cricket fans don't behave like that.

HA! you obviously havent experienced the Ashes this past summer!

Plus he deserves it!

Users who are viewing this thread