England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
It could have been worse for England. There were dropped catches.

'Michael Vaughan was then dropped at second slip before he had scored, and Kevin Pietersen had an equal stroke of fortune, when his tentative push evaded a diving keeper to enable him to get off the mark.

It could have been even worse for England, as Ashley Giles was dropped behind the stumps on 14 in Mohammad Khalil's first over'

From cricinfo bulletin.

irottev said:
One helluva way to increase your post count. :rolleyes:

England all out for 126!! M. Asif gets a 7-for. Arshad Khan only got to bowl one over? :confused: You'd think they would make him bowl more since he is likely to play in the first test.

England could reverse their batting order as I see the scores on the scorecard. I blame it on the pitch.

aussie1st said:
Asif maybe a bolter for the 1st test? Lets see how Pak A bat on this wicket now :D
Doesn't seem like it is a very good batting pitch at all after looking at Pakistan A's start, in which case, I wonder why the hell England chose to bat first. As for Asif playing in the first test, that may be jumping the gun a bit. :D

BTW, aussie1st, I noticed you haven't made a FC game for the first test yet. When will you be doing so, or if you're busy I can make this one. One of my classes is over now so I have more time.

nightprowler10 said:
Doesn't seem like it is a very good batting pitch at all after looking at Pakistan A's start, in which case, I wonder why the hell England chose to bat first. As for Asif playing in the first test, that may be jumping the gun a bit. :D

BTW, aussie1st, I noticed you haven't made a FC game for the first test yet. When will you be doing so, or if you're busy I can make this one. One of my classes is over now so I have more time.

Go for it mate, it would be good to see you back.

What a crap pitch. Will be a low scoring series with luck playing way too much of a hand. I hope Pak produces better pitches for the test series.

126 all out better seeing as they were 76-7 at one stage.
good that they have reached 3 figures atleast.
Must be some problem in the wicket.

nightprowler10 said:
One helluva way to increase your post count. :rolleyes:

Errrrr. He asked a question and I answered it. What else was I supposed to say. I don't give a damn about post count. Take a post off me. I don't mind.

irottev said:
Errrrr. He asked a question and I answered it. What else was I supposed to say. I don't give a damn about post count. Take a post off me. I don't mind.
Relax mate, I was joking around. :p

Pak A 40/3 now. If they can make a strong partnership, they might be able to give England further troube.

Users who are viewing this thread