England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
England, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh would make an exciting tournament together. The games would be so close and exciting.

I guess one positive for England is that in the first warmup where they did almost as badly, (infact Vaughan's first innings was the only thing which won them the game) is that a few of the bowlers are getting lots of wickets.

Dont compare England to Bangla and Zim. How can you forget so ealry England's historic ashes win.

ashu2411 said:
Dont compare England to Bangla and Zim. How can you forget so ealry England's historic ashes win.

How? By seeing England's historic warm up games disasters.

irottev said:
How? By seeing England's historic warm up games disasters.
These are just warm up games. England doesnot look focussed right now but they will surely play well against Pak.

England XI 76/7 (24 ov) at lunch.

Giles survived, because wicketkeeper Amin-ur-Rehman couldn't hold on to a catch.

i dont know what kind of pitches are they playing in . i never saw this kind of scorecard in games in pak. especially in side matches.we will know when pak A side batting comes into play

You would hope so wouldn't you. I wonder if they will stick Asif in the squad. That would really upset the English.

(By the way, incase you didn't notice. England won the toss. That makes it even more humiliating)

Warm up games are important, England won't be very confident now will they. Mabee match fixing is involved.

irottev said:
You would hope so wouldn't you. I wonder if they will stick Asif in the squad. That would really upset the English.

(By the way, incase you didn't notice. England won the toss. That makes it even more humiliating)

Warm up games are important, England won't be very confident now will they. Mabee match fixing is involved.
Match fixing :eek: . Not possible in warm up games.

mohsinshahzad84 said:
i dont know what kind of pitches are they playing in . i never saw this kind of scorecard in games in pak. especially in side matches.we will know when pak A side batting comes into play
the pitch looks even worse then those made by NZ for India in Feb 2003.

Lol was only a joke really. I don't think England would do that kind of thing.

Its quite hard to justify whats going wrong. I mean this is England's best side apart from perhaps Jones. How can these batsmen all fail. The pitch could be bowler-friendly but surely England wouldn't of batted first in that case. Unless they wanted a real test and felt cocky after the Ashes.

m_vaughan said:
We just need to get used to the conditions. Warm-up games mean little anyways.
they can be a little factor in influencing confidence but still not a big deal. By the way England needed to come on ground before their crucial match after Ashes win.

irottev said:
Lol was only a joke really. I don't think England would do that kind of thing.

Its quite hard to justify whats going wrong. I mean this is England's best side apart from perhaps Jones. How can these batsmen all fail. The pitch could be bowler-friendly but surely England wouldn't of batted first in that case. Unless they wanted a real test and felt cocky after the Ashes.
Frankly, I am also thinking about same things.

We cant conclude anything on the basis of what happens in these matches. The three test games coming up are what matters most.

m_vaughan said:
We cant conclude anything on the basis of what happens in these matches. The three test games coming up are what matters most.
Now I think my curiosity towards this series has increased more after these warm up games :D .

ashu2411 said:
the pitch looks even worse then those made by NZ for India in Feb 2003.

I didn't know it was even possible for worse pitches. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread