England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Don't rule England, out, they came back after losing at Lord's which stunned the Aussies, I know I am stating the obvious, but England will go in as favourites.

England Underdogs For Multan Test :eek:
Vaughan's injury is a big shock for England but tagging them underdogs is just too much :rolleyes:

According to some news source

The two combinations Pakistan is looking at are:

Combination one: Salman Butt, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Yousuf, Shahid Afridi or Asim Kamal, Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Sami, Rana Naved and Danish Kaneria.

Combination two: Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Yousuf, Hasan Raza or Asim Kamal, Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Sami, Rana Naved and Danish Kaneria.

Last edited:
You don't Understand that Pakistan, Has hardly gone into any game with 2 seamers in Test, In ODI's pakistan dosn't have any spinner execpt the all-rounders(Shoaib Malik and Afridi)

I think Bob will pull a joke on us and play Afridi instead of Malik. After all the hype and stuff, Malik might still be left out. Bob likes impact players and Afridi sure is one, but Malik has become one-dimensional nowadays. His bowling is not improving and he is paying more attention to his batting. Its just a thought!

UsmanCHADDA said:
I think Bob will pull a joke on us and play Afridi instead of Malik. After all the hype and stuff, Malik might still be left out. Bob likes impact players and Afridi sure is one, but Malik has become one-dimensional nowadays. His bowling is not improving and he is paying more attention to his batting. Its just a thought!
Malik will play for sure as they have tried Salman Butt & Malik opening pair in the recent practice matches,they have done quite well,i think Afridi will be lefted out as this game needs patience :p we need off-spinner not another leggie as we have got Kaneria already :) so Malik is the best option,Afridi could find his place in place of Kamal,so lets just see what combination they will look for :rolleyes:

stevie said:
Oh don't talk crap. Your post suggests you have no knowledge of cricket at all, to think we're 'dead' because the captain is out is stupid.
Its not nice to pick on retarded people. :mad

shahid6995 said:

I don't pick on people because I think a certain way about them (and I don't think he's retarded either), but I don't like it when people make stupid comments on cricket. I would've said the same if it had been you or anyone else!

shahid6995 said:
I'm not sure that calling people retarded is the most sensible way of diffusing an argument and avoiding the possibility of a flame-fest. You might want to consider editing that comment. ;)

Last edited:
Back to cricket
Pakistan won the toss & elected to bat first

Pakistan

Shoaib Malik
Salman Butt
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Inzamam
Hasan Raza
Kamran Akmal
Shoaib Akhtar
Shabbir Ahmed
Mohammad Sami
Danish Kaneria
Rana Naved ( 12th Man )

Pakistan team:
Salman Butt, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, *Inzamam-ul-Haq,
Mohammad Yousuf, Hasan Raza, +Kamran Akmal, Shabbir Ahmed, Danish Kaneria, Mohammad Sami, Shoaib Akhtar.

stevie said:
Pakistan team:
Salman Butt, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, *Inzamam-ul-Haq,
Mohammad Yousuf, Hasan Raza, +Kamran Akmal, Shabbir Ahmed, Danish Kaneria, Mohammad Sami, Shoaib Akhtar.
oops double post :D

Users who are viewing this thread