England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Now that was funny! :laugh Udal was hit for his first ball of his Test career for a four.

aitzaz said:
Dad has 2 vip passes i will probably go tommorow

I think there are people sitting there for free. :rolleyes:

Well this thing should be kept in mind these multan wickets are very hard so balls come on to the bat nicely.but on the 4 and 5 day spinners definately make impact which pakistan dont have they have only got danish.if i was the captain i would have chosen Afridi in place of hasan raza and Mushtaq ahmed in place of Shabbir ahmed

oh man just now salman butt chiped the ball and almost got himself out as the ball went over the feilder`s head

I am also surprised about this starting eleven. Only other spinner is Malik. They knew before this match it will be a spin friendly pitch.

multan pitches have aslways been spinner friendly .On this ground kaneria got 7/36 against bangladesh on debut in year 2000

Hey Fredie is back into the attack and i can see the hint of reverse swing trouble for pakistan

England are looking pretty flat, and Udal isnt turning it at all! (i could turn it more!)

Butt was out for 74 runs by Udal

166-2 now. They need to score a bit quickly.

Now Mohammad Yousuf is out.

langerrox said:
England are looking pretty flat, and Udal isnt turning it at all! (i could turn it more!)

yeh and of course you could make the Hampshire team :rolleyes:

No you couldn't!

Decent second session by us. Udal did turn it, it doesn't look as much when he's coming aroudn the wicket as he bowls very wide on the crease.

Good ol' Freddie.

Inzamam was finally woken up. He hit Udal for six and four before tea.

They need to start getting faster runs.

Is there anyway of listening to this? Talksport don't have it; 4 longwave have it only occasionally and 5-live sports extra don't have it online... :(

Users who are viewing this thread