England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Very disappointing to see Pakistan collaspe like this.
What an over by Harmision however. 1st and last balls off the over just after tea get a wicket.

Sureshot said:
yeh and of course you could make the Hampshire team :rolleyes:

No you couldn't!

Decent second session by us. Udal did turn it, it doesn't look as much when he's coming aroudn the wicket as he bowls very wide on the crease.

Good ol' Freddie.
i saw his from both sides, he wasn't spinning it at all! :eek:

We looked shaky early on, but now we're doing alright. 10:14am and it's 186-5.

Pakistan had a great start and middle order now failed. I still think Afridi should have been there. He can contribute with bat and ball.

Well after seeing how hasan raza played Afridi would have been the better option. Afridi is that sort of player that you can carry as long as you have good batters around him which Pak have.

Hasan Raza have been great in this year. Where other failed he staid at the crease and made great innings and gave their team a respectable total. His two innings against England with Pakistan A was just an little indication.

I hope he plays a good second innings. But I rather see Afridi coming in for another bowler. In this case it would be Shabbir Ahmed or Sami. Shabbir Ahmed has a good Test average and Sami not. So that's make it a bit easy. But I don't think that will happen next match.

big boost for england with a late wicket

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
Is there anyway of listening to this? Talksport don't have it; 4 longwave have it only occasionally and 5-live sports extra don't have it online... :(

I've been listening on 198 Longwave for most of the morning.

Decent day by England, good start to the series. We're on top I reckon.

barmyarmy said:
Is there anyway of listening to this? Talksport don't have it; 4 longwave have it only occasionally and 5-live sports extra don't have it online... :(

http://register.the-cricket-site.com/ have it. However you have to pay for it - $15 for all tests and ODIs. I dont know what the commentary is like on it but it is the official coverage of the Pakistan Cricket Board site.

Ste

Users who are viewing this thread