England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Come on, its not over.. We have 4 people still to go and Inzi is still there and it looks like Inzi's going aggressive... and take a look at these overs that were bowled to Sami, He looks like he can defend.

85.1 Flintoff to Inzamam-ul-Haq, legbye: one run, short in length, on
leg stump, off the pads to fine leg for a leg bye
85.2 Flintoff to Mohammad Sami, no run, short in length, outside off and
moves away, left alone
85.3 Flintoff to Mohammad Sami, no run, short in length, outside off and
moves away, square him up and beaten all ends up
85.4 Flintoff to Mohammad Sami, no run, again outside off and left alone
85.5 Flintoff to Mohammad Sami, one run, full in length outside off and
pushed to cover for a single
85.6 Flintoff to Inzamam-ul-Haq, no run, full in length on off stump,
pushed to cover
86.1 Hoggard to Mohammad Sami, no run, outside off and left alone
86.2 Hoggard to Mohammad Sami, no run, again well wide outside off, left
alone
86.3 Hoggard to Mohammad Sami, no run, full in length, outside off and
moves away, edges it to short of third slip
86.4 Hoggard to Mohammad Sami, no run
86.5 Hoggard to Mohammad Sami, no run
86.6 Hoggard to Mohammad Sami, no run, full in length and swings away in
the air, well played by Sami

FreddieFan said:
I've been listening on 198 Longwave for most of the morning.

Decent day by England, good start to the series. We're on top I reckon.

My longwave radio doesn't work my my computer is on (!) so I was trying to listen online.

nightprowler10 said:
Ever watched Beavis and Butthead?

No.

And for the people in England can't listen to radio, buy Sky Sports if you can't listen. :D Just make them richer.

Which channel has the rights to show the highlights?

ZexyZahid said:
And for the people in England can't listen to radio, buy Sky Sports if you can't listen. :D Just make them richer.

Sadly, I like many other can't afford Sky and thus will have to kill some people next summer when I am deprived of cricket. I was going to start with the marketing department of the ECB.

Pak_cricketer said:
Come on, its not over.. We have 4 people still to go and Inzi is still there and it looks like Inzi's going aggressive... and take a look at these overs that were bowled to Sami, He looks like he can defend.

I'm surpised you didn't know that earlier. Sami has talent with the bat. He showed that in Aus last year.

Pakistan 244/6 (87.4 ov) on stumps. Inzamam-ul-Haq 41 is the key batsmen but Sami can bat.

barmyarmy said:
Sadly, I like many other can't afford Sky and thus will have to kill some people next summer when I am deprived of cricket. I was going to start with the marketing department of the ECB.
Didn't you hear Colin? You can get Sky Sports for free for 12 months!

All you need to do is to is to be a county member for ?130, then spend ?180 on a basic Sky TV package for the year. Bargain!

What we need to do is to hope that next years Ireland v England ODI is played in Dublin. Because if it is, then the rights are up for grabs, and we could actually see England on free to air TV. If it's played in Northern Ireland, Sky will automatically get the rights.

aussie1st said:
I'm surpised you didn't know that earlier. Sami has talent with the bat. He showed that in Aus last year.

Pakistan 244/6 (87.4 ov) on stumps. Inzamam-ul-Haq 41 is the key batsmen but Sami can bat.

Ya i knew that but still i don't expect him to hit a 50, maybe 20-25, anything will help aslong as he sticks there.

andrew_nixon said:
Didn't you hear Colin? You can get Sky Sports for free for 12 months!

All you need to do is to is to be a county member for ?130, then spend ?180 on a basic Sky TV package for the year. Bargain!

What we need to do is to hope that next years Ireland v England ODI is played in Dublin. Because if it is, then the rights are up for grabs, and we could actually see England on free to air TV. If it's played in Northern Ireland, Sky will automatically get the rights.

Here's my plan. I've signed up for the broadband highlights on the Sky website. You get a month free and then have to pay so I reckon if I watch for a month, then cancel, then resubscribe with a different e-mail address I can get my some free highlights. They seem to have about 30 mins highlights a day on there.
All legal if a bit ethically dubious!

I'll probably end up not cancelling and paying anyway but the idea is there...
Just watched the first part of the highlights and my only thought is, "Gilo, the tash has to go!" :eek:
I'll try and get a screen and post it here.

aitzaz said:
Now a miricle can save Pakistan

miricle huh what a joke check the previous record of evgland vs pakistan in pakistan miricle all english players don't know how to play in asian pitchs
think about it then say any thing

Users who are viewing this thread