England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
stevie said:
I was answering the highlights question. :(

Didn't know that. Off course if you have the rights for cricket, you can make your own highlights. But I've reading that another channel had bought the rights to show the highlights, just like BBC did with the current Football Premiership.

Disappointing to see Pakistan was out for 274 runs.

Strauss already gone. But Pakistan needs to replace Sami with for example Shabbir Ahmed. He has a good Test record. Hopefully he can improve it in this Test Series.

Just as I wrote, here comes Shabbir Ahmed. Hopefully he will do good.

Hey, Sami is the best :p don't talk about him like that! He will strike when he comes, and by that time it will be FLINTOFF!

Burma's Finest said:
Yup. 50-1 off 11 overs. It's like the Ashes all over again. ;)

What is this Ashes you speak of :(

So much for Pak challenging England. Should have just produce those crap pitches! ;)

Pak_cricketer said:
Anyone know how fast Shabbir is bowling?
Shabbir's doing what he does best: bowling at 83mph. Ian Bell's doing what he does best: edging the ball! :p At least he scored a 4 with that last one. :D

Oh Bugger!! Here comes Kaneria and the spin. :eek:

Hey, look you guys have 50/270 runs you still have a lot to go and I wouldn't count Pak out that easily! Cause We the Best!

Curse your luck! :mad:

Pak_cricketer said:
Why r they bowling soo many No-bowls?
because they over step alot.

Good bowling from Flintoff to dismiss Pak cheaply. Now England is batting well. Good going for England everything.

Users who are viewing this thread