England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
sinkwood said:
miricle huh what a joke check the previous record of evgland vs pakistan in pakistan miricle all english players don't know how to play in asian pitchs
think about it then say any thing

I think you are the one who needs to think before saying anything with comments like that.

Edit: PC beat me to it!

sinkwood said:
miricle huh what a joke check the previous record of evgland vs pakistan in pakistan miricle all english players don't know how to play in asian pitchs
think about it then say any thing
No offence, but can you at least try and post in something resembling English?

As for the record of England v Pakistan Tests in Pakistan, here it is:

Games: 21
England Win: 2
Drawn: 17
Pakistan Win: 2

So that's a completely equal record. Get your facts straight in future. And remind me again, who won the series the last time England toured Pakistan? Oh that's right it was England.

I doubt you'll respond to this, as you have already shown yourself to have about as much knowledge of cricket as my 4 year old nephew. And about the same command of the English language too.

barmyarmy said:
Sadly, I like many other can't afford Sky and thus will have to kill some people next summer when I am deprived of cricket. I was going to start with the marketing department of the ECB.

Was going to say pubs, but it's a bit early.

Sureshot said:
Was going to say pubs, but it's a bit early.

Also it's not quite the same sitting in the pub for 7 hours watching test match cricket. Plus I live in Edinburgh and the best you'll get if you ask very nicely and nothing else is on is one small screen with the sound off.

Here's the Giles pic. We're going to call it, "What were you thinking?"

Attachments

• gilestash.jpg
    gilestash.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 42
Haha! The Inzi makes fifty and then falls on his sword! :D Come on Freddie!! :p

Pakistan all out for 274. The Freddie and Harmie show rolls on. :hpraise Now, time to see if we can bat. :upray

Last edited:
Inzamam-ul-Haq needed to stay way longer than what he did. Lets see if Pakistan were just crap or the pitch is crap.

Pak_cricketer said:
We need early wickets from Shoiab and Sami... But i think they will break through!
Damn you and your hateful predictions! Strauss falls for only 9. :crying He should hang his head in shame for being dismissed by such a mediocre bowler as Sami (with his average of 47 and strike-rate of 82!!)

Danish Kaneria will get the next 9 wickets easily ;)

My other predicte Sami is 4 overs for 29 runs but its probably more since i'm on cricinfo.

Users who are viewing this thread