England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Also Colin, if you have freeview, you can get Sports Extra on channel 706.

Good start for England, particularly after a hundred run opening stand. I'm amazed at the number of people wanting Pakistan to score quicker! It's a test match, not an ODI and pitches in Pakistan aren't the best ones for scoring quickly on.

Last edited:
stevie said:
Also Colin, if you have freeview, you can get Sports Extra on channel 706.

Good start for England, particularly after a hundred run opening stand. I'm amazed at the number of people wanting Pakistan to score quicker! It's a test match, not an ODI and pitches in Pakistan aren't the best ones for scoring quickly on.

It was 80 ;)

The run rate was dull, but it's been a great day of cricket. Really impressed by Udal, he's bowled excellently. Looks like we're on top of this.

ZexyZahid said:
Pakistan reaches 200.

202-5 now after 70 overs.

y u underestimate inzimam he is ginte he do every thing 100 200 or 300

I hope Inzy takes Pakistan to around 400 ! I really hope . Iam supporting Pakistan bigtime this series !

any body give me pitch detail
green hard dusty dew........................plz i dont know anything

Last edited:
The pitch is batting gold, balls not bouncing much, coming onto the bat nicely. kinda slow. Rough patches outside leg from the RF bowlers.

And i can't see Inzi getting more than 50 tomorrow, he's batting with the tail, and England will be fresh using a new ball. And can you Pakistani people please start learning to spell. Getting on my wick.

I bet if England's wickets falling tomorrow there will be said it wasn't a great batting pitch after all. But so far so good. I am surprised the middle order has fallen, especially about Raza. He has such a good year. I hope he makes things right next innings.

For the people who live in England: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/4378030.stm

Here you can listen to the Radio. They aren't showing it online this time, only with a radio you can hear it. I was searching all over the BBC site for that till I find this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/sportsextra/schedule.shtml

Cricket
04.06 - 12.00
Uninterrupted commentary on the opening day of the first test between England and Pakistan. Live from Multan.
Not available online

nightprowler10 said:
Way to generalize Pakistani people, dillhole.

Don't know what a dillhole is, but I didn't like that either. I think some Pakistani here aren't that old; you can see that in their way of writing.

Nice effort by Salman, but that middle order collapse is going to cost! Hopefully Sami can stick with Inzi for some time, and the tail can stick with him, the first session. 30 overs can be a lot!

Pakistan were on top but coz of yousuf and raza failing to score much we are under pressure and if sami or any the other tails sticks with him and he gets a 100 the score will be very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread