England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Pak_cricketer said:
not bad, evenly balanced team..
yeah not bad,,may be a surprising eleven.Good to see Hasan Raza & Shabbir Ahmed back
Kaneria to unleash a mystery delivery against the English batsmen,waiting for that to happen :)

aitzaz said:
The match has started in my home town.I wont go to the stadium and watch the match on plasma tv

Why not? I heard a quarter of people could get free tickets.

I am surprised to see there is no Afridi in the team. He is useful as a spinner too. Rana, the man in the form, isn't either in the team.

And I wonder yet if they will give Mushtaq Ahmed a chance in the next match. I hope they will.

Pak 103/1 (34.0 ov) Freddy getting the first wicket LBW.
Butt 42 and Khan 13, very solid start by Pak.

And thats lunch at the score I posted above. Very good session by Pakistan, now they have to build on this.

Well it would have been a better solid start, if there wasn't Bowden. :mad

He gave a LBW. That ball would have gone over the stumps. Side replays and commentators confirmed it.

Actually it's a bit slow runrate. Only three runs an over. Pakistan should get the runs for about 4 runs. That would be good enough. Especially since they are only 83 overs in a day.

Dunno whats up with Bowden. Hes been making some poor decisions lately. The Australian team voted him the worst umpire in something they did.

ZexyZahid said:
Well it would have been a better solid start, if there wasn't Bowden. :mad

He gave a LBW. That ball would have gone over the stumps. Side replays and commentators confirmed it.

Actually it's a bit slow runrate. Only three runs an over. Pakistan should get the runs for about 4 runs. That would be good enough. Especially since they are only 83 overs in a day.
from the front it looks like it gonna hit the stumps but from the side ways the ball cleary had gone over the stumps nothing much to blame the umpire as it is a part of game :p

Before the series of England vs Australia he umpired better, I think.

I remember Australia voted him for the worst umpire. With Lara as best batsman I think.

scorpion_rulezz said:
from the front it looks like it gonna hit the stumps but from the side ways the ball cleary had gone over the stumps nothing much to blame the umpire as it is a part of game :p

Not really, since it hit the front pad above the leg area. (don't know how to call it). I think the Aussies should know it, since Bowden pulled that trick also against them.

ZexyZahid said:
Not really, since it hit the front pad above the leg area. (don't know how to call it). I think the Aussies should know it, since Bowden pulled that trick also against them.
umpires are also human beings they have the right to make mistakes not too many :D i don't know what newly invented Bowden Trick you are talking about :rolleyes:

If you've been following the Ashes you would notice Bowden also gave wrong LBW calls against the Aussies. A bit of this kind. But the LBW decision is now behind.

Butt got a well deserved fifty.

Pakistan 126-1. Good start so far.

ZexyZahid said:
If you've been following the Ashes you would notice Bowden also gave wrong LBW calls against the Aussies. A bit of this kind. But the LBW decision is now behind.

Butt got a well deserved fifty.

Pakistan 126-1. Good start so far.
Haven't followed the Ashes my mistake :p
forget the past follow the current :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread