England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been taking a look at the series averages. You wouldn't have predicted some of them before the series started:
Batting
Flintoff averaging less than 20
Harmison averaging more than 30
Bowling
Harmison averaging 75 (just better than Anderson)
Kallis averaging 74

In other words neither Kallis nor Flintoff can lay claim to be the best all-rounder in the world; Kallis's bowling and Flintoff's batting both falling short. Harmison also, starting this series as no.2 bowler in the world has a worse bowling average than Vaughan and a better batting average than Butcher, Flintoff and Jones.

full averages here

hehehe.........glad i have Sky..........actually Fox.........my Dad like cricket hence got it............

barmyarmy said:
What annoys me is that I have broadband and I'm willing to pay for live streaming but it's not available...

Be too convient if they have live streaming, Sky have probably got the 'exclusive' rights to the series so they are the only ones getting money. :(

Zorax, you're very, very lucky to have a dad who's loves cricket, my dad doesn't, my mum watches the odd bit, but shes mor interested in Twenty20, as its quick and exciting. Oh well, just have to camp at my grandads for a few days. :cool:

I think i am kinda lucky.......I got intrested cause of my dad and uncles and cousins..............I think everyone in my famil(not just immediate) loves cricket.............even the ladies :cool:

My mum likes cricket aswell which is kinda cool cos that means its always on if england are playing. Guess im lucky currently between jobs so i can watch the games :)

ZoraxDoom said:
I think i am kinda lucky.......I got intrested cause of my dad and uncles and cousins..............I think everyone in my famil(not just immediate) loves cricket.............even the ladies :cool:

Now you're showing off! lol. I don't think we could afford Sky anyway, unless we stopped eating or something!

Ah well, talkSPORT are class at what they do.

If there's letters missing from what i've typed its because my keyboards playing up again. :mad

Users who are viewing this thread