England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I thought broadband streaming is available for this series at KuduClub?

http://www.cricinfo.com/livevideo/

I think you have to signup for it or something

Helpfully unavailable if you live in UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. It does really p**s me off that I can't even pay to watch my home nation play living in UK or SA but I could watch them if I lived in France.
I wonder if I could trick it by using proxies... (trouble is it's quite an expensive experiment if it doesn't work).

barmyarmy said:
Helpfully unavailable if you live in UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. It does really p**s me off that I can't even pay to watch my home nation play living in UK or SA but I could watch them if I lived in France.
I wonder if I could trick it by using proxies... (trouble is it's quite an expensive experiment if it doesn't work).
Sorry about that... I looked at it again and you are right, although the highlights are available worldwide. For me being in the USA, live streaming has been a godsend, with Willow tv and Setanta etc. Before that became available all we could do was to follow on cricinfo!

Ahh now I'm happy to be in India where all we have to do is pay the cable operator. Although they do screw us a lot by taking more than they should. And they screw the channels by giving them less than they should. So they make a triple profit.

I reckon we'll be seeing Jon Lewis making his debut on Friday, this is because:

1. Anderson can't bowl straight and needs to work on his action and have atleast a season in the County Championship.

2. Simon Jones is the type of bowler, when he gets a injury/illness, that needs a good few days/weeks to recover. As has been reported, he has a back strain. I don't think they should push him because they'll end up ruining him. They've rushed him back once, 1st test v. West Indies at Lords. He obviously had not had time to recover properly from his foot injury.

Anyone with me on Jon Lewis playing?

barmyarmy said:
What annoys me is that I have broadband and I'm willing to pay for live streaming but it's not available...

barmyarmy visit this site for live streaming **CENSORED** and there is a guy his name is destiny he has matches of new zealand vs sri lanka
and south africa vs england please visit.

for only 3 dollars

Last edited by a moderator:
stevie said:
I reckon we'll be seeing Jon Lewis making his debut on Friday, this is because:

1. Anderson can't bowl straight and needs to work on his action and have atleast a season in the County Championship.

2. Simon Jones is the type of bowler, when he gets a injury/illness, that needs a good few days/weeks to recover. As has been reported, he has a back strain. I don't think they should push him because they'll end up ruining him. They've rushed him back once, 1st test v. West Indies at Lords. He obviously had not had time to recover properly from his foot injury.

Anyone with me on Jon Lewis playing?

Wouldn't surprise me, especially as according to Andrew McKenna on TalkSport Harmy was still hobbling around badly yesterday. Also, Freddie's ankle spur is evidently playing up again, so he possibly may either be rested for this Test or sent home before the one dayers.

stevie said:
Flintoff has had an injection and will play according to Sky Sports News...
Storing up trouble for the future :( .

The_gas said:
A whole days play ruined by rain.

Counts as our day though in my opinion, one day closer to the series win! Am I right in thinking the 4 previous matches have gone 5 days? Although the pitch sounds like a 2 day job...........

Users who are viewing this thread