England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea think they all have. Hopefully we can win the toss tomorrow and put them in while there is something in the pitch. But yea, getting closer to our series win :)

Maybe it'll be the Harmy show this time. Jones had his day, Hoggy had his day, Freddies been good all the way through, so its Harmy's turn!

m_vaughan said:
Ofcourse we care about the ODIs! its just that we care much more about Flintoff.

I don't. I couldn't care less if we lost the ODI series 5-0. What matters are the Test matches.

stevie said:
Maybe it'll be the Harmy show this time. Jones had his day, Hoggy had his day, Freddies been good all the way through, so its Harmy's turn!
Maybe it wont be any of their days and Gibbs and Kallis will slaughter them all?
Anyway,a lot of people care about the ODI's,I mean,there isn't a test world cup!

You could use the same format as the Intercontinental Cup.

The 10 full members, plus two associates, split into 4 groups of 3.

Each of the four groups is played in the country of the top ranked team. Teams play just once. The winners of each group would progress to the semi-finals.

You could get it over with in less than a year.

then it wouldn't be quite a world cup would it? It would be like a knock out tournament.

PS. Y do u have this need to argue with watever someone has ta say?

barmyarmy said:
I don't. I couldn't care less if we lost the ODI series 5-0. What matters are the Test matches.
I kind of agree there Colin. While it'd be nice to do well in the one dayers, for me Test match cricket is the real stuff.

ZoraxDoom said:
PS. Y do u have this need to argue with watever someone has ta say?

Where was I arguing? You said that a Test World Cup would take more than a year, I gave an example of how it could be done within a year. That's called a discussion, not an argument.

m_vaughan said:
Have England announced their team for the game?

Not yet mick.

Gibbsrules said:
Maybe it wont be any of their days and Gibbs and Kallis will slaughter them all?

Well, maybe, I was just saying..........but then maybe we won't get any play at all! Anyone know the forecast for the match? Last I heard is that it wasn't good.

Anyone know the forecast for the match? Last I heard is that it wasn't good.

The forecast for Saturday onwards is better, and early starts - at 0800 GMT - on all four remaining days could provide a result on a green wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread