Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
don't understand why England called up this Batty guy. Hes 31, doesn't have a impressive domestic record in 20/20s or ODIs.

We are unbelievably poor in any type of one day cricket.

Don't give up hope yet, West Indies have bowled well and they are well trained in the T20 format due to the Stanford competitions. Moreover, this seems like a 160 pitch to me and so perhaps England haven't underperformed too much so far.

I've given up hope now, we are, regardless of how well we bowl, pretty awful at batting in any type of OD cricket. This is a 160 pitch in my opinion or something around there and I don't see us getting 130.

Superb fielding aswell then.

Themer added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

And another great run out again.

England are vastly becoming a losing team in every form of cricket.

Time for Rashid? :p

Games like these are not going to make England a better team in Test matches so all in all this doesn't matter one bit.

121 is a defendable score, England should not lose hope - Amjad, Broad and Anderson are all bowlers capable of taking sides apart.

Games like these are not going to make England a better team in Test matches so all in all this doesn't matter one bit.

True, but when the captain and coach, go on record before the game saying this is a must win, and its time to perform, step up the the plate blah blah blah.

Then go out and play like a bunch of pre pubescent school girls, well its demoralizing.

Anyway, its no suprise, England have been losing for a few years now, and i predict that it will continue for some time. (ever the optimist :p)

Ill take a large slice of humble pie if England win. :D

The problem is the oppositon always has a player that takes the game away from us within the first 10 overs which we don't have. Usually because we don't have a single settled, genuine opener in ODIs/20-20s

121 is a defendable score, England should not lose hope - Amjad, Broad and Anderson are all bowlers capable of taking sides apart.

Amjad is capable of taking his side apart but I'm not sure bout the opposition.

The problem is the oppositon always has a player that takes the game away from us within the first 10 overs which we don't have. Usually because we don't have a single settled, genuine opener in ODIs/20-20s

I think they said 11th different opening pair in 15 international 20/20s or something like that.

good start from jimbo.

Last edited:
Don't judge Amjad on these two games, when he's bowling well he can very damaging.

Users who are viewing this thread