Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Taylor at it again. That's where you wanna pitch it! Hit the ridge and gun barrel straight, memories of McGrath in 2005 come flooding back.

Come home and I see us lose 2 wickets, maybe I should turn off :D

Looks like there is something in this pitch now, want to see us bowl! What's the deal with Colly outscoring KP?

Keeping low, maybe I was wrong about there being nothing in the wicket, those 400 runs looking alright now. :D

Although England have lost two wickets these are good signs that the pitch is developing indifferent bounce.

When England come to bowl all we need to do on evidence of this is bowl as straight as possible, someone like Broad might be quite a handful if he bowls well.

Pitch is showing signs of wear for the spinner(s). Uneven bounce could play into Harmison's hands if he hits a rhythm. We're in a strong position.

This has been a cracking innings from Collingwood, maybe Bell won't be coming back for a while after all :p Pitch starting to show positive signs for the England bowlers as well!

Both the batsmen on the offensive now. Guess Strauss wants to reach 550 as soon as possible and throw the ball over to broad/flintoff to have a go at Gayle and company before the end of days play.

Nash the new WI strike bowler lol. England in a good position, good sign is that there doesn't seem much in it for the spinners.

boys need to bowl them out below 550 and come out positive for whatever is left in the day.

If Colly gets 13 more it will be his 3rd century in 9 innings. Why have people been questioning his form? Can't ask much more than a century once every three innings.

Don't look at me Nigel ;) If you check my profile, he is one of my favourite players. I rate him very highly, I think he is going to really shine in the Ashes

First time in a long time our top 5 have all scored 50+ isnt it? Excluding anderson obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread