Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
100 for Colly. Great knock, not been easy but he's looked great out there.Now we can have a bit of a slog and get bowling.

Broad goes, good little knock from him. He's improving all the time with the bat. Just needs to do it with the ball!

I agree. Out of interest, who would you have ahead of Powell?

Baker seems like the only logical choice, he has been around the team for a while now and got 8 wickets for the Windward Islands in his last game. Cant do worse than Powell.

Kemar Roach has been playing well so far for Barbados but he has a huge problem with no-balls.

Come on Chris bring on Edwards to clean them up quick, spinners not doing anything.

Last edited:
Great innings from Collingwood. England might as well just slog now and play Twenty20 style cricket, then if they lose a wicket declare. 550's enough and we need to get them in for a few overs tonight, maybe pick up an early wicket and put West Indies under serious pressure. Broad played nicely as well, showing the real possiblity to be a genuine all-rounder.

Also, I can't see Baker being any improvement on Powell. Powell may be rubbish, but Baker didn't look much better in NZ. Very inocious looking medium pacer, offering very little swing or seam movement. At least Powell's got a little bit of pace, and when he gets it right causes problems.

Also, I can't see Baker being any improvement on Powell. Powell may be rubbish, but Baker didn't look much better in NZ. Very inocious looking medium pacer, offering very little swing or seam movement. At least Powell's got a little bit of pace, and when he gets it right causes problems.

anyone is a improvement over Powell.

Darren Sammy can always be a option and Kevin McClean who bowled good for WI A against England and also did well in his last domestic innings.

Strauss finally declares for 568/9. Still 17 more overs. Should be some good fun especially if Flinty and broad bowls.

Users who are viewing this thread