Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
What about Kevin McClean and Jason Bennett?

McClean played in the warm up game for WI A and was the best bowler on both sides on a flat pitch and Bennett has a terrific FC record averaging 21.54 and at a strike rate of 41.5.

Surely those would be better options than Lionel Baker who has an average of 43.
McClean looks like a big unit too. None of their pacemen right now are big, it's really only been the all-rounders and spinners who have been in recent times. I would be happy to drop Daren Powell and bring him in, but considering that there have been reasons to drop Powell throughout the last 4 years, it may be a long road for the next West Indian Test paceman, whoever he is.

Woo finally a wicket well bowled Fred and trust the camera man to lose the ball when there's a wicket. :p

This is the big partnership now we need Chanderpaul early or else I can see a large partnership on the cards.

BIG WICKET, Why on earth has Broad been ignored all day in favour of Harmison I will never know but he's on now.

England are massively on top now and definetley shouldn't lose from here and have a good chance of the win.

I do feel that Nash is a good player though so we'll still need to get him out.

Its good to see Broad finally going well in Tests as at one point I was unsure of whether he was good enough but he's bowled well and got the wickets which he wasn't doing before.

Maybe I'm right about him after all. I was the only one defending him for a long time, and now hes starting to come good. Hopefully the same will happen with Bell so I can gloat some more :p

Users who are viewing this thread