Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Lee, BBC said they would do every session aswell but nothing since the morning session and even though play ended 40 minutes ago cricinfo have yet to do anything!

I am wondering if carrier pigeon from the West Indies would get here with quicker updates?

If what Rob says is correct, then Shah had better be in the starting XI

Monty should go well in the West Indies. They're not the best against spin bowling. Chanderpaul and Gayle should be able to handle it well but Chattergoon, Ramdin and Marshall had no clue at all against Vettori. Sarwan was pretty poor too early in the series. It's probably Monty's last chance or at least i'd think so. I thought Swann was doing a good job so bad luck for him not being used. Rashid's first class record is fantastic. Deserves a go for sure and there's really no better time. Maybe they're going to see which of Rashid and Panesar go better and Swann will play in the test.

Flintoff injured. Ouch! England will hope it's not serious.

Last edited:
I've got 344/5 at stumps....

I got 424/8 on the game bulletin on cricinfo bit I cant get the scorecard.

Monty should go well in the West Indies. They're not the best against spin bowling. Chanderpaul and Gayle should be able to handle it well but Chattergoon, Ramdin and Marshall had no clue at all against Vettori. Sarwan was pretty poor too early in the series. It's probably Monty's last chance or at least i'd think so.

Chattergoon got dropped and there are good chances that Marshall might not play.

Nah this isn't Monty's last chance people have been overly harsh on him in my opinion he bowled poorly in India but the spinners didn't get many wickets anyway and still averaged 33 I think over 2008.

Nah this isn't Monty's last chance people have been overly harsh on him in my opinion he bowled poorly in India but the spinners didn't get many wickets anyway and still averaged 33 I think over 2008.
That average probably had a lot to do with the bucketload of wickets he got against New Zealand.

Cricinfo said:
Even Steve Harmison got into the swing of things, slogging a breezy 58 from No. 9 before falling in the final over.

This is VILLAGE!

Oi ladies don't ignore me, who's the temporary coach? :p

because whoever it is I would like to congratulate them and the ECB on playing a normal 11 a side game.

Users who are viewing this thread