England tour of South Africa 09/10

No they won't once kallis is fit amla will carry the drinks. Kallis will likely retire from odi cricket after wc 2011 and amla will take his spot in the side.

Good performance from the boys especially impressed by m.morkel, that's more like the old morne instead of the rubbish he bowled vs aus.

Still not convinced by mcclaren would stick with albie.

Our bowling was awful no consistency whatsoever. Must have been hell for Strauss to try and set a field

South Africa being murdered by England :clap

rahuldravidfan added 15 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Jim gets 5. Woohoo!

Quality bowling from England this morning. I'm loving this Andy Flower era, he seems to have brought some intelligence into the dressing room. Under previous coaches we'd have turned up today with a changed team and Broad and Anderson would have bowled exactly the same as the last game. But no, we've seen marked improvement, especially from Broad who I thought outbowled Anderson early on.

Bresnan's been abit of an unsung hero though, his figures are excellent. 8 overs, 2 maidens, 1-15, awesome bowling. Starting to like him in this ODi side, certainly a better option than Mahmood, Onions or Plunkett in OD cricket. Switch Flintoff for Wright when he's fit and I'll be a happy bunny, then the only problem in the side will be the batting of Matt Prior.

There is not much to say except brilliant bowling and horrific batting (If you can call it that) by everyone except Peterson.
Morkel and Parnell to get 5 wickets in the first two overs and Jimmy Anderson to guide England to Victory with 70 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread