AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

England's Dream To Become No 1

Welcome members and thank you for being a part of England's race to become No 1.

england-cricket-logo90.jpg

About England's Cricketing History

The England cricket team (Welsh: T?m criced Lloegr) is the cricket team which represents England and Wales. Since 1 January 1997 it has been governed by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), having been previously governed by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) from 1903 until the end of 1996.[1][2]

England and Australia were the first teams to be granted Test status on 15 March 1877 and they gained full membership to the International Cricket Council (ICC) on 15 June 1909. England and Australia also took part in the first One Day International (ODI) on 5 January 1971. England played their first Twenty20 match on 13 June 2005, facing Australia once again.

As of 23 August 2009, England have won 310 of the 890 Test matches they have played and are ranked fifth in the ICC Test Championship.[3][4] They have finished runners-up in 3 Cricket World Cups (1979, 1987 and 1992), and have also been runners up once in the ICC Champions Trophy in 2004. England were also the 1998 ICC U19 Cricket World Cup Winners, the only tournament that they have won. They are currently ranked sixth in the ICC ODI Championship.[4]

England are the current holders of the Ashes, which is a contest between England and Australia and which has been fought since the late 19th century.

About England's Ashes History

England would lose their first home series 1?0 in 1882 with The Sporting Times famously printing an obituary on English cricket:
? In Affectionate Remembrance of ENGLISH CRICKET, which died at the Oval on 29th AUGUST, 1882, Deeply lamented by a large circle of sorrowing friends and acquaintances R.I.P. N.B. - The body will be cremated and the ashes taken to Australia.[7] ?

As a result of this loss the tour of 1882?83 was dubbed by England captain Ivo Bligh as "the quest to regain the ashes". England with a mixture of amateurs and professionals won the series 2?1.[8] Bligh was presented with an urn that contained some ashes, which have variously been said to be of a bail, ball or even a woman's veil and so The Ashes was born. A fourth match was then played which Australia won by 4 wickets but the match was not considered part of the Ashes series.[8][9] England would dominate many of these early contests with England winning the Ashes series 10 times between 1884?98.[10] During this period England also played their first Test match against South Africa in 1889 at Port Elizabeth.[11]

The 1899 Ashes series was the first tour where the MCC and the counties appointed a selection committee. There were three active players: Lord Hawke, W.G. Grace and HW Bainbridge who was the captain of Warwickshire. Prior to this, England teams for home Tests had been chosen by the club on whose ground the match was to be played.

The turn of the century saw mixed results for England as they lost four of the eight Ashes series between 1900 and 1914.[12] During this period England would lose their first series against South Africa in the 1905/06 season 4?1 as their batting faltered.[13] The 1912 season saw England take part in a unique experiment. A nine Test triangular tournament involving England, South Africa and Australia was set-up. The series was hampered by a very wet summer and player disputes however and the tournament was considered a failure with the Daily Telegraph stating:[14]
? Nine Tests provide a surfeit of cricket, and contests between Australia and South Africa are not a great attraction to the British public. ?

With Australia sending a weakened team and the South African bowlers being ineffective England dominated the tournament winning four of their six matches. The Australia v South Africa match, at Lord's, was notable for a visit by King George V, the first time a reigning monarch had watched Test cricket.[15] England would go on one more tour against South Africa before the outbreak of World War I.

So lets begin the story of England Reaching the top of the world in all forms of cricket.

England Cricket Board Information​

Sport Cricket

Formation date 1997

Location Lord's Cricket Ground

Chairman Giles Clarke

Chief Exec David Collier

Captain Kevin Pieterson​

This will not be a 10-15 chapters story its here to stay for long​

Last edited:
A great start Rahul.

The Presentation and the matter is awesome.

The start is something pleasure to read.

Hoping a lot from you.

Cheers

England's FTP announced by ECB Chairman Giles Clarke for next nonstop cricketing months for 8 months

121GilesClarke_468x318.jpg

-->NewZealand Tour Of England
-->Englands Tour Of WestIndies
-->T20 World Cup in WestIndies
-->England's Tour of India

A great start Rahul.

The Presentation and the matter is awesome.

The start is something pleasure to read.

Hoping a lot from you.

Cheers

Thanks mate for becoming my first reader :)

Last edited:
Good start, mate. I expecting this will be a good story ever written by you... And about our league?

Before we begin the story i would like to share with you all some memorible Pictures of England's Winning moments

051006-cricketms.jpg

91381-004-5CEE7E3E.jpg

Australian after 2005 ashes lost

ashes-420-420x0.jpg

Ashes 2009

ash2_1499469c.jpg

a.jpg

Good start, mate. I expecting this will be a good story ever written by you... And about our league?

My league will be on and even this story

Last edited:
Great work Rahul.

The presentation in the memorable moments is awesome.

If you continue it in this fashion, I am sure that it will certainly become a HALL OF FAMER some day.

Eager to see some replies here of the Englishmens.

England VS NewZealand

newzealandtourlogofinal.jpg

England Cricket Board Announced Itenairy For NewZealand Series

May 6 : England Vs NewZealand 1st Test

May 14 : England Vs NewZealand 2nd Test

May 23 : England Vs NewZealand 3rd Test

May 28 : England Vs NewZealand One Off T20 International

May 30 : England Vs NewZealand 1st ODI

June 2 : England Vs NewZealand 2nd ODI

June 5 : England Vs NewZealand 3rd ODI

June 8 : England Vs NewZealand 4th ODI

June 12 : England Vs NewZealand 5th ODI

Last edited:
Looks very impressive mate. :clap
Especially the efforts you put in for the presentation. :hpraise
But,make no mistake about it,i'm supporting the Blackcaps! :D

BlackCaps are Facing England who are in a dream mission.. Might just dissappoint you

England Cricket Board Chairmen's Press Conference

Giles_Clarke_388004a.jpg

Giles : I am here to announce 2 important things. 1st is team announcement for the NewZealand Series and 2nd a Dream Plan.

Press : Dream Plan? what is that.

Giles : I will come to that but first i am announcing 15 men squad for the Upcoming NewZealand Series.

Here is the Squad

1. K.Pieterson (Captain)
  2. A.Strauss
  3. P.Collingwood
  4. I.Bell
  5. A.Flintoff (VC)
  6. A.Cook
  7. M.Prior (WK)
  8. R.Bopara
  9. M.Ramprakash
  10. G.Onions
  11. G.Swann
  12. J.Anderson
  13. S.Broad
  14. M.Hussain
  15. R.Sidebottom

Press : Sir why have you not selected Michal Vaughan?

Giles : I will answer this question later. For now i am announcing my 2nd important notice. After recent success in the before series in South Africa and West Indies, KP and I have had a hour long meeting and Officially meeting and Announce Dream Plan of England.

Dream Plan : Its a plan of England to Become the World's Best team in all forms of game.

Press : This is a great news to hear sir but how is this going to be achieved?

Giles : Oh yes!! England is playing a lot of cricket starting from this NewZealand series until World Cup 2011 and we have to prove ourselves in the series.

Giles : That is it thank you for attending this conference

NewZealand Team Announced

600-Mike%20Perrett%20&%20Justin%20Vaughan.JPG

Justin Vaughan has announced the NewZealand team for the Upcoming Test Series

-->D.Vettori
-->M.Bell
-->G.Hay
-->R.Taylor
-->B.Mccullum
-->B.Hiini
-->J.Ryder
-->J.Oram