Story England's International Season (Sep 2004 Onwards) [C2005]

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
Nice work Vaughan, i tried to upload a clip a while ago but it didnt seem to work, thats a bad drop by Thorpe. It went tright thorugh his hands!!!

Good story there Mick, looks like batting on this track is easy lol! Think you will go on to win this one posting a score over 400 will be nearly impossibly for the cpu.

The_gas said:
Good story there Mick, looks like batting on this track is easy lol! Think you will go on to win this one posting a score over 400 will be nearly impossibly for the cpu.

The CPU have done it before, and it was in the 1st test match of this series itself.

Here is the link http://www.rararchiver.com/ where you can download Winrar. Or m_vaughan, you can also make .zip files. I am doing that right now for my series. Zip files can be created using Windows built in and everyone who has Windows XP can unzip it easily

At Stumps on Day 3
South Africa (2nd Innings) 136-4

A. De Villiers 48(60) A. Flintoff 3-49
G. Smith 28*(31)

South Africa (1st Innings) 267 all out
A. Hall 119(119) S. Harmison 4-50
J. Kallis 41(117) A. Giles 3-49

England (1st Innings) 561-8 declared
M. Butcher 194(446) M. Ntini 3-111
M. Vaughan 126(212) A. Nel 2-54
M. Trescothick 33(71)

South Africa trail by 158 runs

Highlights

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 77
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 76
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 71
A total of 12 wickets fell on day 3, and all of them were South African. Some superb bowling from the England bowlers coupled with some ordinary batting from the Proteas, sees the former as favourites for this 3rd test match.

Resuming on 84-2, the Proteas were bowled out for 267, with only Andrew Hall and Jacques Kallis providing some resistance. Infact Hall and Kallis were really playing well and had taken South Africa to a very good position, but the rest of the batting crumbled. Steve Harmison picked up four wickets, while Ashley Giles picked up three wickets. Andrew Flintoff was off the field for most of the time due to cramps.

Michael Vaughan enforced the follow on, and his bowlers did the job again, picking up 4 South African wickets, before the end of the days play. Andrew Flintoff, who was hardly involved in the 1st innings, was the pick of the England bowlers in the 2nd innings, picking up three of the four wickets.

South Africa need another 158 just to make England bat again in this test match. England on the other hand have the match almost wrapped up, and gain an unbeatable 2-0 lead in this series.

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 67
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 65
good bowling vaughan,You are so good at bowling sort me i get wickets in every spell of mine :)

m, can you post/email me your current configs and list.txt you have. thx. S

don't worry..got what I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread