Story England's International Season (Sep 2004 Onwards) [C2005]

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
Okay here is the ai configs in zip format.

all credit must go to ravi, the great ai patchmaker.

Attachments

• aipatchraviodi.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
Thanx Vaughanie, I'll try it for the second ODI.

The Champ said:
Thanks Vaughan i will try it out, can u post me the test version
I think the test version is in the dowloads section.

Last edited:
nightprowler10 said:
Thanx Vaughanie, I'll try it for the second test.

I think the test version is in the dowloads section.

hey buddy, i think the one vaughnie posted is for the ODI version. Do not try it for tests. it says "aipatchraviodi"

nightprowler10 said:
Whoops. I meant to say ODI. Edited.

Thanks for the patch Vaughnie. It seems to work very well for me. I am playing a game (Ind vs SRL) on Hard mode on a Normal wicket. Sri Lanka have scored 50/2 off 6 overs. They are thrashing now. But somehow I luckily got two wickets! Have you tweaked the BatWindowIdealSize in the patch? The original value for it in the patch is 1.0 and if you use this value, the cpu leaves anything that is full and is aimed at the stumps and gets bowled. Those who are using this patch or going to try it, I recommend to change this value to anything between 1.5 to 2.0 . It yields great results. This can be found under "ODI Hard" (Or under ODI Normal if you are playing in Normal mode)

m_vaughan said:
Yup you should change the batwindowIdealSize to 1.5.

Your playing with an awesome patch buddy! The cpu scores really fast off me (261/9). But batting is also very easy for me. I scored 93 off 13 overs but for the loss of 7 wickets due to some ugly advance shots (i was testing the patch and so i played them!). I am planning to use this in my upcoming story thread. Thanks again!

Yeah, you can score at a good rate, but with those advance shots, there is always a risk of losing a wicket. So in a 50 over match you need to think twice before taking any risks, otherwise you will score something like 150 all out in 20 overs.

Great stuff by SA! I don't think the next one will be easy for any of the sides...maybe another real close match!

Nice to see some screens at night for a change. The story is really very good!

good luck for ODI 3!!!

Okay guys just to inform that I have already posted the pitch, conditions and team details for the 3rd ODI. To view that please refer to page 26 of this thread.

South Africa 323-6 (50 Overs)
H. Gibbs 107(140) P. Collingwood 2-49
J. Kemp 79*(51) J. Anderson 2-50
A. Bacher 42(42)

England need 324 runs to win from 50 overs.
(Reqd. RR - 6.48)

Highlights:
ihnp-344097.jpg

ihnp-344100.jpg

ihnp-344101.jpg

ihnp-344102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread