Story England's International Season (Sep 2004 Onwards) [C2005]

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
south africa look like taking this series. england need a miracle

great story

saisrini80 said:
Ha Ha.. IN the Geriant Jones run out screenshot, Geriant Jones's bat is seen going all the way into the pitch..

Wonder how light the pitch is for the bat to go in!!

(joking.. i know its an EA bug)
No wonder he got runout, his bat got stuck in the pitch. :rtfl
I have never seen this bug before.

Great presentation here. I'm rooting for SAF to win.

Dont put ur hopes in so soon nightprowler.. England have the power to spring in a surprise.. They are a good team, mind it...

Yeah but Australia are too much for them :p

But lets not stray off-topic now.........

South Africa win series!

England 176 all out (34 Overs)
P. Collingwood 57*(31) M. Ntini 3-34
M. Trescothick 46(95) A. Hall 3-53

South Africa 283-8 (50 Overs)
A. Bacher 119(95) M. Hoggard 4-54

S. Pollock 33*(37)
H. Gibbs 28(45)

South Africa won by 107 runs
South Africa win series 3-2

Man of the Match: Adam Bacher (SAF)
Man of the Series: Herschelle Gibbs (SAF)

David Gower: South Africa have won the Standard Bank One Day Internationals against England, 3-2. A fine 107 run victory over the visitors here at the Centurion today, saw them win the series. A superb performance from Graeme Smith's side, outplaying England today.

Ian Botham: Yes, they were the better team today, and the better team in this series, so I guess they deserve to win it. But England will definately be taking a lot of positives from this tour. They won the test series 4-0, which is a huge achievement, and fought hard in the ODIs, despite having quite a few inexperienced players in the team. But you have to give South Africa credit, because they really are good team in ODIs, with so many quality allrounders.

David Gower: Ntini and Hall each picking up three wickets, while Collingwood blasting off at the end, smashing his 50 in just 30 balls.
Lets have a look at the highlights:

4h4cb4

4h4fa9

4h4fg5

4h4h0y

4h4haw

Great performance by SA, good tour for ENG, great odi series and a great story thread from u buddy, i feel sad to see curatains coming on this great series.

Wonderful presentaion, lively indeed

Users who are viewing this thread