Story Englands International Season (Sponsored By Durex)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Howdy! And welcome to another one of my story threads. Thanks to sachin's international season complete with batting/bowling stats i have decided to venture forth into the mighty story section! More screenshots to follow shortly! First a word from the sponsors of the tour.

Durex is proud to Sponser the international season of England, providing more protection than your standard military bod armour.

intensesensation.jpg

For this Story i shall be using the following

The 9 star tv patch thingy bob
Sams Exe, With cursor appearing late.
Natwest Stumps (One Dayers) Coca Cola Stumps (Test)
Bat Pack
KitUpdate
My Own Patch, in the final stages of completion. Lots of help from FishBowlMan & Gold, thanks guys :cool: This patch is ideally aimed at making cpu bat for longer and thus posting bigger totals.
Stroke wheel, shots have been edited, inclduing hip glance, lofted square cut, pull and hook.
Field Editor, used partly for myself and the cpu. Both are aimed at stopping either picking up easy runs. All aggressive fields modded with some fielders stopping 4's.
Ball physics editor, more bounce added to all pitches except hard pitches.
SavTweak

Hope i havent missed anything out.

I had to verify if you meant cricket season :p good luck mate!

Yeah!!!! Welcome back to the stories section Gas!! I assume we are going to have suitably rubbery pitch ads and of course I expect to see the players attired in all-over latex - appropriately coloured!

Good luck with the series!

Can we add this to the v-bets thingy as to whether you finish it this time. Especially with the sponsors, my bid is for another premature conclusion :D

FishBowlMan said:
Yeah!!!! Welcome back to the stories section Gas!! I assume we are going to have suitably rubbery pitch ads and of course I expect to see the players attired in all-over latex - appropriately coloured!

Good luck with the series!

Can we add this to the v-bets thingy as to whether you finish it this time. Especially with the sponsors, my bid is for another premature conclusion :D

:D :upray

I am using the barmyarmy icc roster pak, so thats the players ill be using. Screenshot lineup's to be posted before every game.

1st game England Vs New Zealand at Lords.

Estimated weather for the 5 days, warm and sunny with just a few clouds in the sky.

Lineups

53664f67.jpg
36cf60ae.jpg

England made a suprise selection choice picking paul collingwood in place of the in-from simon jones. Vaughan was quick to add that he felt an extra batter could be of great use to england as new zealand bat along way down.
The bowling choice for England are
1. Hoggard (Med-Fast)
2. Harmison (Fast)
3. Flintoff (Med-Fast)
4. Giles (Slow Left Arm)
5. Collingwood (Medium)
6. Butcher (Medium)
7. Trescothick (Medium)
8. Vaughan (Off Spin)

Conditions, Pitch & First Over Of Play:

ed66ba65.jpg
91a0656e.jpg

Not the best of starts for England, first over, first ball Bond gets one through Trescothick's defense. Next ball shades the off stump and somehow the keeper misses it and it goes for 4 byes. End of first over 6/1. Gonna be a long day :noway

f7eeaf2b.jpg
0101875c.jpg

Flemming took a risk in bowling first on this track, altho if there was to be anything in the pitch it would be early on as there was some moisture in it. Full deliverys early could cause trouble.

Day 1 Session 1

New Zeland got off to a flyer thanks to the fast and accurate bowling of Bond. His first delivery saw him dismiss Trescothick who played all around it, missing the bat by a few cm. In his next over he continued with his full bowling. Strauss tried to drive the ball back past him but saw it take the edge, and somehow slip through the tighly knitted New Zeland slip cordon. His next over saw him pick up the wicket of butcher. Again a full pitched delivery, it wasnt quite there to drive and Butcher could only watch in despair as it went straight to second slip. This brought Vaughan to the crease with England in all sorts of trouble. They managed to steady the ship and put on a slow, but solid 50 run partnership. Towards the final few overs New Zeland lost their line abit and that allowed England to increase their run rate from 2 runs an over to just over 2.50 runs per over. Only a few boundrys have been score as England looked to consolidate. Definatly New Zelands session, with Shane Bond on dream bowling figures.

fd4dcd7c.jpg
d59d1239.jpg

c4b241ee.jpg
0ff9275b.jpg

Hey nice to see ya back in the stories section!!

So England have lost two wickets, so I guess at Lunch, the Kiwiz have the slight edge.

You could have used Durex pitchads/stumps mate!

Cheers.
Vaughanie

m_vaughan said:
Hey nice to see ya back in the stories section!!

So England have lost two wickets, so I guess at Lunch, the Kiwiz have the slight edge.

You could have used Durex pitchads/stumps mate!

Cheers.
Vaughanie

Thanks good to be back. If anyone can make some durex stumps ill use them (pitch ad aswell ) :D :drinks

Day 1 Session 2

New Zeland continued their good bowling. Tuffey the only bowler not really comming to the party. Strauss played well and can count himself unlucky not to get his 50. Styris got one to nip away off the seam and took the outside edge of strauss's bat as he attempted a cover drive. Thorpe came to the crease with England still in somewhat trouble. He settled quickly and manged another 50 wicket partnership with Vaughan to steady the ship. As the longest session in the day came to an end New Zelands bowlers began to tire just a little. Vaughan reached a slow and steady half century off 141 balls. After he got his 50 he did seem to settle down quickly, and as confidence built he hit tuffey for 3 fours in one over. As the session came to an end the run rate was just below 3 runs an over. Englands session altho there is still alot of work to be done.

b6990db7.jpg

7d640bbe.jpg

653d3e9c.jpg

fe2c8ae5.jpg

Highlights from the session

Strauss falls short of 50 thanks to Styris
841a3373.jpg

Vaughan's 50 and Spider respectively
25f1a24b.jpg

0071eb6c.jpg

Day 1 Session 3 (update)

Vaughan falls short of three figures, mean while at the other end Thorpe plays a confident knock.

478d20be.jpg

9a2889d5.jpg

75b8dc96.jpg

5c8cc10a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread