Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hpraise cant say it is good cause it is superb, you've crossed all lengths of presentation. keep it up. expecting something new for next update as well.

Continue with the animation stuff.:)

I have a suggestion you can make animated hawkeye version of fall of wickets at the end of the each inning.

Thanks Guys for your replies :cheers

saurabh2185 said:
Continue with the animation stuff.:)

I have a suggestion you can make animated hawkeye version of fall of wickets at the end of the each inning.

ok this time i will make a total animation of fall of wickets :cheers ...... hawkeye will be there for lbw ,bowled and some lovely bowling and not for cathes .I will use dartfish for catches and make a complete animated fall of wickets :cheers

The hawkeye is a nice addition to this already superb thread, Gamer! Keep it up!

superb presentation salle! Very good hawkeye! reps to SkySports because i have to spread for you :p.

Sri Lankans have a good run rate but those 2 wickets in the first 10 overs arent a very good sign for them..

thanks guys 247 replies and over 4000 views ....also thanks guys as u are loving my thread....I will keep up the good work.:cheers

Hey Mindblowing work Great effort Nice Animation to Lala...........Wanna see some more
Keep it up
GOod luck for the future work
Cheers MHC

Brilliant work with the animated Hawkeye :D

Keep it up.

Best story I have ever seen! One because of the presentation but also because it is an England story!

awesome mate, great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread