Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dartfish, Dartfish, Dartfish, Dartfish, Dartfish, Dartfish, Dartfish, Dartfish, Dartfish, :D!

Reallly good presentation mate! Best story! Reps for you

Sri Lanka looking good at 120/3! Keep it up!

Hamish said:
Excellent presentation gamerkid, the dartfish looks great! Reps to you...
Sri Lanka making good progress here...
saurabh2185 said:
yes top work gamer :), just keep innovating.
h123786 said:
Great work gamer_kid22 good animated dartfish GIF's And Good Pics Thats a complete story :D
w3lshrugby said:
wow! great work gamer, reps to you as soon as i can give them! *hopes for more animation in the future!*
voldemort said:
Yes Sri Lanka doing well, especially Sangakkara.
what will you bring up next? entire animated match?
blackleopard92 said:
wow man.That's a wonderful implementation of dartfish
Cricketer2004 said:
great story gamerkid......its a good presentation...
m vaughan said:
Sri Lanka have still maintained a healthy run rate. If they get a partnership going now I am certain they will score 300+.
manee said:
Great hawkeye on the caught dismissal. A tip for you would be to make it slightly slower becuase it seems rushed
evertonfan said:
Great work again Gamer! This thread is coming along really nicely!
Farrukh_|$B said:
Reallly good presentation mate! Best story! Reps for you

Sri Lanka looking good at 120/3! Keep it up!

Thanks guys for so much replies and thanks again as u are loving my work.Thanks for the reps guys(crossed 2000):cheers :happy.
Stay tuned .....more animation to come ;) I will try my level best for that.

SriLanka are scoring at good rate but there were signs of the pitch getting on the slower side as the batsmen were having few difficulties to time the ball after 15 overs .More updates coming soon only on Sky Sports

Hey I'm ashamed! You didn't post my congrats from me to you and congratulate me on it! Well!

!x!culli!x! said:
Hey I'm ashamed! You didn't post my congrats from me to you and congratulate me on it! Well!

well mate dont feel ashamed ....i have posted the replies from this updates so ur post was not there ........ but thanks as u like my story ....next time i will post ur 1st :D happy? btw reps to u

Ok thanks, I wasn't expecting reps but if you say so =P Great story when will updates be happening?

!x!culli!x! said:
Ok thanks, I wasn't expecting reps but if you say so =P Great story when will updates be happening?

updates will be posted today .....btw college is starting and i have some work...but will post today

Excellent Work There Gamer
Waiting for the Next update
Cheers
Urs
MHC

gamerkid22 said:
updates will be posted today .....btw college is starting and i have some work...but will post today
Hey don't worry School comes first, although I wish it came second just once =]

Big Partnership Between Sangakara and Dilshan .... SriLanka Are Set To Get A Big Score

K.Sangakara and T.Dilshan got a huge partnership betweem them with some good sensible batting and now SriLankans are set to post a big total. Currently SriLanka are 168/3 and both have developed a prtnership of 89 runs between them . The pitch have shown some signs of slowness of the wicket as both the batsmen were finding it difficult of get the spinners and medium pacers away for runs but then they started to wait for the ball to come on the bat and the were scoring in singles and getting an occasional boundary.

K.Sangakara was playing well right from the start and SriLanka needed a good partnership if they wanted to set up a good score on th board. He was in good touch and was 33 not out .T.Dilshan gave him full support but as he was finding it hard to score and time the ball he was scoring in singles and was giving the strike back to Sangakara. Dilshan played some good confident strokes and also he was scoring the bad balls to the boundary.
Sangakara and Dilshan playing few strokes:
723vl.jpg

Now the slow bowlers and the medium pacers came into the game and the pitch was showing signs already of its slowness . Both the batsmen were finding it difficult to get the ball away also on some occasions they were even struggling to get the bat on the ball. This were ominous signs for England as they were batting in 2nd innings were the wicket will be slower and also batting will be difficult.
Batsmen Are Finding It Diffficult to Score:
731gt.jpg

Meanwhile K.Sangakara scored his half century in 62 balls with 7 boundaries . He played a beautiful cover drive when he was on 46 and reached his 50 in style . But at this stage his team need him to stay till the end of the innings as he has got his eye in and also he knows the conditions of the wicket .If we take a look at his wagon wheel and spider then we can see that he has scored on both sides og the wicket and also he got runs in the third man and the fine leg region .He was very strong in the cover region as well.
Sangakara's 50:
742qt.jpg

Animated Stats( Wagon Wheel and Spider):
Note:Animation will take some time to load.
sangakara7xo.gif

Now as it was difficult to hit the ball due to the slowness of the wicket the batsmen started playing for singles and were getting the run rate going.They were using the bowlers pace and were playing sweep shot and glacing th e ball for singles and two's. Now they have got a good partnership of 89 runs and its important for both these batsmen to stay till the end and help their team to get a big total as chasing will be difficult of this wicket.
Partnership between Sangakara and Dilshan:
754mj.jpg

Srilanka : 168/3 (30 overs)
K.Sangakara : 57 (76) Not Out 7 Fours
T.Dilshan : 32 (42) Not Out 2 Fours
Current Run Rate : 5.6 rpo

G.Chapple : 7-0-33-1
J.Dalrymple :4-0-24-0

Note : If the animation takes too much time the right click on the image and click view image then i will work properly.

Last edited:
Yup nice partnership, but I thought England did well to concede just 48 runs in the last 10 overs. But with seven wickets in hand, SL could still be on track for a score of 300 or more.

Thanks Kshitiz and Duff :cheers

m_vaughan said:
Yup nice partnership, but I thought England did well to concede just 48 runs in the last 10 overs. But with seven wickets in hand, SL could still be on track for a score of 300 or more.

The pitch is getting on the slower side ...so the runs will be slow to comeby ...also as both the batsmen are set they will get the singles at this stage and then go for the big shots end ....also chasing is difficult on this wicket.

m_vaughan said:
But with seven wickets in hand, SL could still be on track for a score of 300 or more.

Hope that doesnt happen, after all we all expect a score of 251-270, anyway, if the wicket gets slower, england will have some difficulty chasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread