Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guys :cheers

Animated Dartfish
Sky Sports has decided to give more realism to their viewers by using Animated Dartfish for the 1st time .As the Animated Hawkeye was succesful which was firstly started by Star Sports ..... now they have decided to try Animated Dartfish (Sky Sports Original Idea).......Stay Tuned

Last edited:
Ya i am waiting for the updates desperately salle! Looking forward to your animated stuff :p

ya updates are coming but animated dartfish is talking time its really hard....i am doing my level best to do it .

Good Use Of Field Restrictions By SriLanka

SriLanka made full utilization of the fieldong restrictions and went past 100 runs in 16.3 overs .M.Jayawardena was looking dangerous but was eventually caught when he was on 24. Sangakara i still there in the 30's and Dilshan is given good support to him .SriLanka are 120/3 after 20 overs.

K.Sanagakara and M.Jayawardena played well after SriLanka lost their openers.They both started to get the partnership going and were getting SriLanka to a good total .Both the batsmen made good use of the fielding restrictions and were hitting the loose balls to the boundary fences.
Partnership Building
681qk.jpg

M.Jayawardena was playing a captains role in the middle and was starting to get on the aggressive side .He strated to hit over the top and was making the bowlers unsettle .L.Plunkett was not at all happy and Strauss made some fielding changes .But still Jayawardena was finding the gaps and also the boundaries.
Jayawardena looking dangerous:
698nw.jpg

G.Chapple ,England's hero of the Twenty-20 match was introduced into the attack. He is a handy bowler on this type of wicket as he is medium pacer and also there were some signs that the pitch was getiing on the slower side.
Jayawardena still wnet for his shots but due to Chapple slow pace he was not hitting the ball properly .Chapple pitched one up to Jayawardena and he went for a big one over mind on but due to the slowness of the pitch he mistimed that completely and J.Dalrymple took a simple catch . Dalrymple took his 1st catch in International cricket and G.Chapple got a wicket in his 1st over of the match .Jayawardena scored 24 with 5 fours .Next man in was T.Dilshan.
Jayawardena's Wicket:
707ua.jpg

Animated Dartfish(Jayawardena's wicket):
NOTE: This will take some time to load.
1st look at the bat swing ...then 2nd time look at the balls path ...3rd time look at the fielders motion....then see all together :D
animatio1213n11qn.gif

SriLanka were in a bit of trouble as they lost 3 wickets inside 20 overs.Now its upto Sangakara and Dilshan to get the partnership going and play some good cricket as the the pitch was getting on the slower side. Dilshan was finding it difficult to time the ball properly early on but once he got his eye in he was also playing well and was dealing in singles and getting the odd boundary . Sangakara is still there and is playing an anchor role and is looking forward for his half century.
Dilshan and Sangakara playing few shots:
719xf.jpg

SriLanka : 120/3 ( 20 overs )
K.Sangakara : 33(38) Not Out
M.Jayawardena : 24(19) c Dalrymple b Chapple

G.Chapple: 4-0-24-1
L.Plunkett: 5-0-27-0

FOW: 36/1 ; 38/2 ; 79/3

Note : If the animation takes too much time the right click on the image and click view image then i will work properly.

Special Credit : Special Credit goes to m vaughan as he is the one who has introduced the idea of GIF(animation) in the stories :happy :happy :happy

Excellent presentation gamerkid, the dartfish looks great! Reps to you...

Sri Lanka making good progress here...

Great work gamer_kid22 good animated dartfish GIF's And Good Pics Thats a complete story :D

Yes Sri Lanka doing well, especially Sangakkara.

what will you bring up next? entire animated match?

Sri Lanka have still maintained a healthy run rate. If they get a partnership going now I am certain they will score 300+.

Great hawkeye on the caught dismissal. A tip for you would be to make it slightly slower becuase it seems rushed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread