Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work gamer. Keep it up. Some nice ideas.

brett_lee

beautiful and gorgeous Mandira Bedi

Agreed!!! :D

I really wonder how many people will look forward for cricket now... Cricket or cricketshow with Mandira ? lol ;)

loking forward for the group stages!!! :)

surendar said:
I really wonder how many people will look forward for cricket now... Cricket or cricketshow with Mandira ? lol ;)

haha surendar ...u r funny :D:D

Karachi Xpress said:
Good work Gamer!

1400 posts:happy
Congo on ur 1400 posts :cheers

mehkar said:
Great Job Gamer (Tell me About BLIC) :D
Thanks mehkar....i told u in the other thread ....update ur graphic drivers.

I was busy yesterday with studies and my cousins have arrived at my place....so didn't update yesterday .... will do updates today . Remember it will 50 over update for the qualifying stages

ohhhhhhhh My God.........
That will be great as before
Cant w8 for it gamer

Third Man's Chat
untitled22ye.jpg

2ndmatchlogoug3.jpg

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower:
Hello and welcome all our viewers around the world to The Third Man's Chat . Last game we saw a one sided game as SriLanka won with no problems at all . Today we are here for the second match of the ICC Champions Trophy 2006 between West Indies and Zimbabwe .With me in the studio are David Lloyd, Michael Holding, Nasser Hussain and Michael Atherton. First we will talk about the current West Indies team . Well we start our conversation with the man from West Indies ....Michael Holding.

holding2iy.jpg
M.Holding: I am getting excited about this match . West Indies are the defending Champions of the tournament and now they are in good form . Last time they won the ODI series against India and also they reached the finals od the DFL Cup and that series brought out many positives in the West Indian side . Firstly the captain Brian Lara is in good form and he will surely want to win the Champions Trophy as this is his last Champions Trophy tournament. West Indies batting lineup is strong and bowling has improved a lot . D.Bravo is a good allrounder and can turn the match alone in the depth. Todays match is a simple one for W.I. as Zimbabawe's side is a new one and a lot inexperienced .

hussain6nb.jpg
N.Hussain:Today game is like a practise game for West Indies and is a tough game for Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe has a new inexperienced side and this side is playing a big tournament for the 1st time .So it will be very difficult for them to get a move on . They have a new captain again . The Zimbabwe side are just changing the captains and batting order and are not keeping a consistent order of anything . Hope that they have good spirit and play on to win or atleast give a tough one to West Indies. Can this be a surprise one .

dllyod4wj.jpg
D.Llyod :I think todays match will be dominated by West Indies . They have a good batting lineup and strong bowling lineup . According to me there will be two main players to watch out for todays match .
First of all the West Indian captain Brian Lara .
lararn2.jpg

He will try to score as many runs as possible in this tournament also he is in good form and he likes to play a captains knock everytime when he batting .

Second one is Chris Gayle
gayleai8.jpg

Zimbabwe put any score on the board Chris gayle is there to fire right from the start and get to that total easily . He avarages 60 as an opener againsts Zimbabwe. It will be interesting to watch him bat today .

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower: Thank You Gentlemen . Iam Botham is ready for the pitch report down there and there might be some surprises .

Pitch Report

Ian Botham: Thank you David . No surprises for the pitch today . Its a bit dusty having some cracks which are really useful for the spinners , ball is surely going to turn and also there will be unexpected bounce on this wicket . Apart from this its a good batting track lots of runs to be scored , outfield is lightning quick just get the ball past the infield and then dont bother running .
pitchreportcopyan6.jpg

The only concern is its really hot and humid here and really it will be hard work for the players to play here . Due to the humidity the ball is expected to move early in the innings . The side winning the toss will surely elect to bowl first but the batting team can post a huge total on this ground may be close to 300 .

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower:Thank You Ian . Ian Botham was there with the pitch report and acoording to him the conditions down there are really hot and the pitch has something for both the bowlers and the batsmen . We will take a short break here on The Third man's Chat when we come back we will take u live for the toss with the two captains .......Stay Tuned.

Last edited:
Once again, great presentation Gamer! Keep up the great work!

Go windies...Go windies....I feel, It shd be an below 50 over game if Zim bats first .... below 75 over game if WI bats first :D Windies can win this at ease!!!

Once again i'm astonished by the level of presentation Gamer. Honestly, your story is extraordinary, keep up the brilliant story to this high standard Gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread