Story England's New Start

M Muralitharan- Thats right we got the chucker.

I just noticed this particular line. And this tempted me to sign up as Murali. :D

Also just on a side note, if you believe that he is a chucker, you can very well go to ICC and submit the proof that he is a chucker. If you cannot prove him as a chucker, then you cannot refer him like that too. :p it's better to leave him alone.. Murali had undergone many tests conducted by ICC on bowling action, ICC don't find anything violating the rules to refer it as chucking!

Player Name: Suren Ram
Player you want to be: Murali
Leadership : Yes without any doubts. :)

I just noticed this particular line. And this tempted me to sign up as Murali. :D

Also just on a side note, if you believe that he is a chucker, you can very well go to ICC and submit the proof that he is a chucker. If you cannot prove him as a chucker, then you cannot refer him like that too. :p it's better to leave him alone.. Murali had undergone many tests conducted by ICC on bowling action, ICC don't find anything violating the rules to refer it as chucking!

Player Name: Suren Ram
Player you want to be: Murali
Leadership : Yes without any doubts. :)

Dude, it is a joke. I dont think he chucks. It just sounds cool

Dude, it is a joke. I dont think he chucks. It just sounds cool

I got confused :p because there have been some people really here who seriously mean it.(in cricket chat threads, you can spot those many) ;) Anyways, I am also looking forward for my new role as murali and how people react to the bowling action in this story. :D

HANDSOME SAID ON MSN
Player Name: Amodh
Player you want to be: Sajid Mahmood
Interested in VC in FC and/or OD. Or interested in Leadership position: No

I got confused :p because there have been some people really here who seriously mean it.(in cricket chat threads, you can spot those many) ;) Anyways, I am also looking forward for my new role as murali and how people react to the bowling action in this story. :D

Well being team mates we shall support you, well as much as possible, ya chucker.:p

I'm kidding, get us wickets, we'll be fine with your action. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread