Story England's New Start

Herald Sun

Iloveireland announced today the Vice Captains and leadership team for Lancashire this season. It is very different from pervious years. This is what he had to say:

'Me and the board members have a very long meeting today. I am very tired. We put a lot of thought it and we have decided our leadership team. I am sure they will do us proud and I think it is a lot better than previous years. It is as follows.

Leaders for Lancashire:

Captain: Iloveireland (S. Law). He is a great man and I think he will lead this team well with the help of the other Vice Captains.

Vice Captain: Scion_Sid (Flintoff) Scion_Sid was captain of the national side. He is in bad form but he is a man a lot of the young players idolize and we are very lucky to have such a good AR at the club.

Vice Captain: Highlander999 (S Chapple) He is Mr. Popular at the team. Not only is he funny but he helps the other players and doesnt put himself first. A great team man.

Vice Captain: Suren Ram (Murali). He is the one who 'keeps the team on track'. He is Mr. Fitness and he holds the team together. With a lot of international experience and a very smart cricketing brain, he is irreplaceable a he is our best spinner.

OTHER LEADERS:

Freddie Seccombe (M. Loye)
Dave Harding (M. Chilton)

These two boys are very unlucky not to get the VC. At other clubs they might have had more luck.​

Congratulations to all our leaders.

I will raise up the ranks one day

Vice Captain: Highlander999 (S Chapple) He is Mr. Popular at the team. Not only is he funny but he helps the other players and doesnt put himself first. A great team man.

Bit of confusion as this is what your first post says:

Player Name: Highlander999
Player you want to be: M. Chilton
Interested in VC in FC and/or OD. Or interested in Leadership position: Yes

Player Name: Matt FB
Player you want to be: I Sutcliffe
Interested in VC in FC and/or OD. Or interested in Leadership position: VC in OD and/or FC

Player Name:Giggity Giggity
Player you want to be:P Horton
Interested in VC in FC and/or OD. Or interested in Leadership position: Duh yes

I have been training hard to get back in shape. Now that Law is Captain I wont have to worry about field placing while Im bowling. That means danger for batsmen.

I think with Law and Murli in our side and me and Chapple alos having calm heads our club will touch glorious heights.

Users who are viewing this thread