England's tour of India - 2021

It feels nice to be vindicated after crying out for the inclusion of Foakes in this test team as the primary keeper for the last three years. Much superior gloveman compared to Buttler (the best keeper in international cricket? Rizwan is the closest competition) and is equally skilled with the bat if not arguably better. No matter what happens in his international future, I doubt the Chennai crowd will forget this mesmerizing keeper anytime who brought them memories of Dhoni with his excellent glovework.

What was the need to slog Mr.Ishant?

Go on Ash! This is literally the stuff of dreams, a fifer and a century at your home ground on a tough pitch. One of the greatest all-round performances of all-time.

Can't decide whether I want India to run through us just to end this debacle and move on or whether I want us to give out a few bloody noses

Secret to Ashwin's Century:
Rishabh Pant from Pavillion:
Come on Ash!
Post automatically merged:

If india can get close to 300 and Ashwin can get a 100 on day 3.

I don't think Engish pundits have any say anymore.

Go on Ash! This is literally the stuff of dreams, a fifer and a century at your home ground on a tough pitch. One of the greatest all-round performances of all-time.
Could get 10-fer and a century, joining Botham and Imran in a very exclusive club.

Piling on England’s misery now :p

Siraj seems to be someone who can be a player who can bat at 9/10 and control as a tailender what we'd see from a Broad(back in the day)/Southee. He's got to be the 4th choice seamer after the big three...

Users who are viewing this thread